ASP.NET Code 128 Generator Size Setting Tutorial
sample source code to generate linear Code 128 images and adjust barcode size in ASP.NET
- Add Code 128 barcode image into ASP.NET projects
- ASP.NET web control for ASP.NET barcode generation
- Supports Server-side Reports applications
- Generate and print Code 128 in .NET 2.0 and later version
- Compatible with ISO / IEC 15417 (2nd edition 2007-06-01)
- Easy to Integrate Code 128 Generator other properties in your ASP.NET applications
- Provide size setting solutions with the unit of Inch, CM, and Pixel
- Code 128 barcode can be set in the center, right or left of the image
- Royalty-free and perpetual license
Code 128, also known as ANSI/AIM 128, ANSI/AIM Code 128, USS Code 128, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 128, is a very capable linear barcode of excellent density, high reliability.
ASP.NET Code 128 image setting provides specific details on how to change the image of the Code 128 generated in ASP.NET;
ASP.NET Code 128 data encoding provides specific details on how to set the Code 128 valid character set with valid character set.
Code 128 in ASP.NET Size Related Properties
Before starting Code 128 size setting using ASP.NET Code 128 Web Control, please view below size setting properties of the control.
Size Unit Setting Property
- UOM: property to set the unit of measure for size setting. Its values include Pixel (0), inch (1), and cm (2).
Code 128 Bar Width and Height Size Setting Property
- X: property for width setting of bar, default is 1 pixel.
- Y: property for bar height, default is 30 pixel.
Margin Size Setting Properties
- LeftMargin: property for left margin size.
- RightMargin: property for right margin size.
- TopMargin: property for top margin size.
- BottomMargin:property for bottom margin size.
Code 128 Image Size Setting Property
- barcodeHeight: property that set Code 128 barcode image height.
- barcodeWidth: property that set Code 128 barcode image width.
Human Readable Information size setting
- TextMargin sizes the space between symbol and text below symbol, default is 6 pixel.
- TextFont includes the function to set the font size of the text.
ASP.NET Code 128 Tutorial
Don't know how to install ASP.NET Code 128 Generator Control? View ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control Tutorial.
For more detailed sample code in C#.NET or VB.NET, please click Code 128 in C# and Code 128 in VB.NET.