ASP.NET Code 39 Generator Size Setting Tutorial
sample source code to generate linear Code 39 images and adjust barcode size in ASP.NET
- Integrate high quality Code 39 images into ASP.NET projects
- Support web projects developing in VB.NET, C#.NET, and Borland Delphi
- ASP.NET web server control completely developed in C#.NET
- Easy to set the width of narrow bar and wide bar
- Easy to size the space between characters in Code 39
- High quality Code-39 Bar Code images in GIF, PNG, JPEG & BITMAP
- Allow the adjustment of the margins around the symbol
- Compatible with ISO / IEC 16388 (2nd edition 2007-05-15) for Code 39
Code 39, also known as Alpha39, Code 3 of 9, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code 39, or USD-3, is the first alpha-numeric linear barcode symbology used world-wide.
For more details on how to set the image Code 39 in ASP.NET, please go to ASP.NET Code 39 image setting;
For more details on how to encode the Code 39 valid data set and data length, please go to ASP.NET Code 39 data encoding.
Code 39 in ASP.NET Size Setting Properties
Before starting Code 39 size setting using ASP.NET Code 39 Web Control, please view below size setting properties of the control.
Size Unit Setting Property
- UOM: set the unit of measure for all size related settings. Its valid values include Pixel (0), inch (1), and cm (2).
Code 39 Bar and Space Size Setting Property
- X: for width setting of Code 39 narrow bar, default is 1 pixel.
- N: for width setting of wide bar. The width of wide bar equals NX. Valid values of N are 2.0 - 3.0 inclusive, default is 2.0.
- Y: Height of Code 39 bar module, default is 30 pixel.
- I: The space between 2 characters in code 39. This a multiple of X module (bar width).
Code 39 Image Size Setting Property
- barcodeHeight: set Code 39 barcode image height.
- barcodeWidth: set Code 39 barcode image width.
Margin Size Setting Properties
- LeftMargin: for left margin size.
- RightMargin: for right margin size.
- TopMargin: for top margin size.
- BottomMargin:for bottom margin size.
Human Readable Information size setting
- TextMargin sizes the space between symbol and text below symbol, default is 6 pixel.
- TtextFont includes the function to set the font size of the text.
ASP.NET Code 39 Tutorial
Don't know how to install ASP.NET Code 39 Generator Control? View ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control Tutorial.
For more detailed sample code in C#.NET or VB.NET, please click Code 39 in C# and Code 39 in VB.NET.