ASP.NET Data Matrix Generator Size Setting Tutorial
sample source code to generate linear Data Matrix images and adjust barcode size in ASP.NET
- Embed Data Matrix barcode image into ASP.NET applications
- ASP.NET Data Matrix generator control with 100% managed code created in C# .NET
- .NET 2.0 and later versions are supported
- Easily integrate with report applications on the server
- Module cell could be sized with the unit of cm, inch, and pixel
- Generate both square and rectanglar Data Matrix
- Fill the range of symbol with dynamic number of cells
- Mature & Reliable ASP.NET Data Matrix generator control
- Compatible with ISO / IEC 16022 (2nd edition 2006-09-15)
Data Matrix, also known as Data Matrix ECC200, is great 2-dimensional matrix barcode to store different data up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters.
ASP.NET Data Matrix image setting guide are provided, including setting of Data Matrix image color, resolution, rotation, bar lignment and so on.
ASP.NET Data Matrix data encoding guide are provided, including setting Data Matrix data encoding and valid data length in ASP.NET projects.
Size Setting Properties Data Matrix in ASP.NET
Size Unit Setting Property
- UOM is used to set the unit of measure for Data Matrix size settings. Its valid values include Pixel (0), inch (1), and cm (2).
Data Matrix Symbol Setting Property
- X is for size setting of Data Matrix module cell, default is 1 pixel.
- FormatMode is used to set the size format of Data Matrix, supported value:
- square format modes: 10*10 through 144*144
- rectangular format modes: 8*18 through 16*48
Data Matrix Image Size Setting Property
- barcodeHeight: set Data Matrix barcode image height.
- barcodeWidth: set Data Matrix barcode image width.
Margin Size Setting Properties
- LeftMargin: for left margin size.
- RightMargin: for right margin size.
- TopMargin: for top margin size.
- BottomMargin:for bottom margin size.
ASP.NET Data Matrix Tutorial
Don't know how to install ASP.NET Data Matrix Generator Control? View ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control Tutorial.
For more detailed sample code in C#.NET or VB.NET, please click Data Matrix in C# and Data Matrix in VB.NET.