"The most important benefits that attract us are the efficient of the SDK and the reduction in development costs."
- Ben Lauda, Germany
Generate barcode Identcode images in Visual ASP.NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Generate, create Identcode in Visual ASP.NET applications
- Easy to install & integrate barcode Identcode generation library SDK into ASP.NET developments
- Generate industry standard linear, 2d barcode types including Interleaved 2/5 ASP.NET, QR Code ASP.NET, Data Matrix ASP.NET
- Generate Identcode images in ASP.NET class
- Create barcode Identcode in ASP.NET webform application
- Draw & print Identcode in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & Crystal Reports for ASP.NET projects
- Easy to encode Identcode images to jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in ASP.NET program
ASP.NET Identcode Generator DLL Introduction
Identcode, also known as German Postal 2 of 5 Identcode, Deutsche Post Identcode Barcode, is a 14-digit bar code of the postal carrier cooperation with information about the recipient.
ASP.NET Identcode Generator
is one of the barcode generation functions in OnBarcode's Barcode for ASP.NET
Generation Controls, which generates & prints Identcode and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in ASP.NET web applications.
This article is providing several methods to use ASP.NET Barcode Generation Control to generate Identcode barcodes in ASP.NET web pages, ASP.NET web forms, and ASP.NET classes.
OnBarcode provides several Identcode Generator
components and software, such as .NET Identcode
, Java Identcode
, C# Identcode
, VB.NET Identcode
, Identcode Generator
Streaming Identcode Image into Your ASP.NET Web Pages Using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
- Under downloaded trial package, copy barcode folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory, named "barcode".
- Restart IIS, navigate to http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=01234567890&TYPE=25.
- To create barcode image in html or aspx pages, you can insert a image tag (img) into your web pages.
For example, <img src="http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=01234567890&TYPE=25"/>
Generate Identcode into Your ASP.NET Web Forms Using ASP.NET Barcode Web Control
- Install ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
- Add ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control to your Visual Studio Toolbox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes.
- Drag and drop "LinearWebForm" to your ASPX web forms.
- Run the website to view the barcodes generated. To customize Identcode settings, view Identcode barcode settings.
Generate Identcode Barcodes in ASP.NET Class Using C# or Visual Basic .NET
If you need generate Identcode barcodes in your ASP.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for Identcode in C#
and Identcode in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generation Guides & Tutorials for Supported Barcode Types
Barcode DLL for ASP.NET - Bar Code Type Generation