"The most important benefits that attract us are the efficient of the SDK and the reduction in development costs."
- Ben Lauda, Germany
Generate barcode ITF-14 images in Visual ASP.NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Generate, create ITF-14 in Visual ASP.NET applications
- Easy to install & integrate barcode ITF-14 generation library SDK into ASP.NET developments
- Generate industry standard linear, 2d barcode types including ASP.NET Interleaved 2/5, ASP.NET Data Matrix, ASP.NET QR Code
- Generate ITF-14 images in ASP.NET class
- Create barcode ITF-14 in ASP.NET webform application
- Draw & print ITF-14 in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & Crystal Reports for ASP.NET projects
- Easy to encode ITF-14 images to jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in ASP.NET program
ASP.NET ITF-14 Generator Library Introduction
ITF-14, also known as UPC Shipping Container Symbol ITF-14, ITF14, is numeric-only linear barcode generated according to GS1 standard.
ASP.NET ITF-14 Generator
is one of the barcode generation functions in OnBarcode's Barcode for ASP.NET
Generation Controls, which generates & prints ITF-14 and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in ASP.NET web applications.
This article is providing several methods to use ASP.NET Barcode Generation Control to generate ITF-14 barcodes in ASP.NET web pages, ASP.NET web forms, and ASP.NET classes.
OnBarcode provides several ITF-14 Generator
components and software, such as .NET ITF-14
, Java ITF-14
, C# ITF-14
, VB.NET ITF-14
, ITF-14 Generator
Streaming ITF-14 Image into Your ASP.NET Web Pages Using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
- Under downloaded trial package, copy barcode folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory, named "barcode".
- Restart IIS, navigate to http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=0123456789012&TYPE=24.
- To create barcode image in html or aspx pages, you can insert a image tag (img) into your web pages.
For example, <img src="http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=0123456789012&TYPE=24"/>
Generate ITF-14 into Your ASP.NET Web Forms Using ASP.NET Barcode Web Control
- Install ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
- Add ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control to your Visual Studio ToolBox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes.
- Drag and drop "LinearWebForm" to your ASPX web forms.
- Run the website to view the barcodes generated. To customize ITF-14 settings, view ITF-14 barcode settings.
Generate ITF-14 Barcodes in ASP.NET Class Using C# or Visual Basic .NET
If you need generate ITF-14 barcodes in your ASP.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for ITF-14 in C#
and ITF-14 in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generation Guides & Tutorials for Supported Barcode Types
Barcode SDK For ASP.NET - Bar Code Types Generation