"The most important benefits that attract us are the efficient of the SDK and the reduction in development costs."
- Ben Lauda, Germany
Generate & create Micro PDF-417 barcode images in ASP.NET web project with complete sample .NET source code
- Easily integrate Micro PDF417 Generator Library (DLL) into ASP.NET developments
- Create high-print quality Micro PDF-417 barcode images using ASP.NET Class Library
- Drag and Drop ASP.NET Barcode Generator Web Forms Control for Micro PDF417 generation
- Generate and stream Micro PDF417 (RSS) barcode images in IIS without Visual Studio.NET
- Support Micro PDF417 barcode generation on Reporting Services, Crystal Reports & RDLC Reports for ASP.NET projects
- Generate other 2d barcodes, like PDF-417 for ASP.NET, QR Code for ASP.NET, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix
ASP.NET Barcode Micro PDF417 Generator DLL Introduction
MicroPDF417 is a multi-row 2d barcode which may be utilized by applications needing to encode a moderate amount of data in a two-dimensional symbol (up to 150 bytes, 250 alphanumeric characters, or 366 numeric digits), and when minimizing symbol size is a primary concern. It is identical to PDF417 in terms of its encodation modes, error correction method, and symbol character sets.
ASP.NET Micro PDF417 Generator
is one of the 2d barcode generation functions in OnBarcode's Barcode Generator DLL for ASP.NET
, which also supports 20+ linear & 2d barcodes generation for ASP.NET web applications.
In the following part, we provide guide for how to use ASP.NET Barcode Generation Control to generate Micro PDF417 barcodes in ASP.NET web pages, ASP.NET web forms, and ASP.NET classes.
Related Micro PDF417 Barcode Generator Controls
C#, VB.NET Barcode Generation in ASP.NET
To create and print other linear & 2d barcode images in C#, VB.NET for ASP.NET web applications, please see the following barcode generating solutions:Code 39 in C#
, Code 128 in C#
, Data Matrix in C#
, QR-Code in C#
, PDF417 in C#
, Data Matrix in VB.NET
, EAN-13 in VB.NET
, QR Code in VB.NET
and PDF-417 in VB.NET
Streaming Micro PDF417 Image into Your ASP.NET Web Pages Using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
- Under free trial package, copy barcode folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory, named "barcode".
- Restart IIS and navigate to http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/micro-pdf417.aspx.aspx?DATA= MicroPDF417.
- To generate Micro PDF417 barcode image in html or aspx pages, you can insert an image tag (img) into your page.
For example, <img src="http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/micro-pdf417.aspx.aspx?DATA= MicroPDF417"/>.
How to Create Micro PDF417 into Your ASP.NET Web Forms Using ASP.NET Barcode Web Control
- Install ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
- Add ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control to your Visual Studio ToolBox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes.
- Drag and drop "LinearWebForm" to your ASPX web forms.
- Run the website to view the barcodes generated. To customize Micro PDF-417 settings, please view
Micro PDF-417 barcode settings.
How to Generate Micro PDF417 Barcodes in ASP.NET Class Using C# or Visual Basic .NET
If you need generate and create Micro PDF-417 barcodes in your ASP.NET class using C# or VB.NET, please refer to complete barcode generation source code for Micro PDF417 in C#
and Micro PDF417 in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generation Guides & Tutorials for Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Library for ASP.NET - Bar Code Types Generation