"The most important benefits that attract us are the efficient of the SDK and the reduction in development costs."
- Ben Lauda, Germany
Generate Micro QR Code barcode images in ASP.NET web project with complete sample .NET source code
- Quick to install ASP.NET Micro QR Code Library DLL into ASP.NET IDEs
- Support Micro QR Code barcode images creation in ASP.NET Class Library
- Generate Micro QR Code linear barcodes using ASP.NET Barcode Generator Controller
- Support 2d Micro QR Code barcode generation in IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Draw & print barcodes on ASP.NET Reporting Services, Crystal Reports & RDLC Reports projects
- Generate ISO/IEC, GS1 compatible barcodes, like ASP.NET Code 39, ASP.NET UPC-A, ASP.NET QR Code, ASP.NET Data Matrix, ASP.NET PDF-417
ASP.NET Micro QR Code Barcode Generator Introduction
Micro QR code is a very small QR Code for applications that require a smaller space and use smaller amounts of data. The efficiency of data encoding has been improved by using only one position detection pattern.
Micro QR Code ASP.NET Barcode Generator
adopts the barcode creation functions of our ASP.NET Barcode Generator Library
, which enables developers to encode, draw Micro QR Code and other 20+ barcode imaged in ASP.NET web form projects.
The following part explains how to generate Micro QR Code barcodes in ASP.NET web pages, ASP.NET web forms, and ASP.NET classes with ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
Other Reliable Micro QR Code Barcode Generator Controls
C#, VB.NET Barcode Generation in ASP.NET
If you need to generate and draw other linear & 2d barcode images using C#, VB.NET for ASP.NET web applications, you may need the following barcode generating solutions:Code 39 in C#
, Code 128 in C#
, Data Matrix in C#
, QR-Code in C#
, PDF417 in C#
, Data Matrix in VB.NET
, EAN-13 in VB.NET
, QR Code in VB.NET
and PDF-417 in VB.NET
Streaming Micro QR Code Image into Your ASP.NET Web Pages Using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
- Under free trial package, copy barcode folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory, named "barcode".
- Restart IIS and navigate to http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/micro-qrcode.aspx?DATA=0123456789.
- To create Micro QR Code barcode image in html or aspx pages, you can insert an image tag (img) into your page.
For example, <img src="http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/micro-qrcode.aspx?DATA=0123456789"/>.
How to Generate Micro QR Code into Your ASP.NET Web Forms Using ASP.NET Barcode Web Control
- Install ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
- Add ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control to your Visual Studio ToolBox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes.
- Drag and drop "LinearWebForm" to your ASPX web forms.
- Run the website to view the barcodes generated. To customize Micro QR Code settings, please view
Micro QR Code barcode settings.
How to Create Micro QR Code Barcodes in ASP.NET Class Using C# or Visual Basic .NET
We provide Micro QR Code barcode generation details in Visual C# and Visual Basic.NET, please see complete barcode generation source code: Micro QR Code Generation in C#
and Micro QR Code Generation in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generation Guides & Tutorials for Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Library for ASP.NET - Bar Code Types Generation