ASP.NET PDF-417 Generator Size Setting Tutorial
sample source code to generate linear PDF-417 images and adjust barcode size in ASP.NET
- Print PDF-417 barcode image for ASP.NET applications
- ASP.NET control with created in C# .NET
- .NET 2.0 and later versions are supported
- Easily integrate with report applications on the server
- Module cell could be sized with the unit of cm, inch, and pixel
- Generate both square and rectanglar PDF-417
- Fill the range of symbol with dynamic number of cells
- Mature & Reliable ASP.NET PDF-417 generator control
- Compatible with ISO / IEC 15438 (2nd edition 2006-06-01)
PDF-417, also known as Portable Data File 417, PDF 417, PDF417 Truncated, is a stacked linear barcode symbol format used in a variety of applications.
ASP.NET PDF-417 image setting guide are provided, including setting of PDF-417 image color, resolution, rotation, bar lignment and so on.
ASP.NET PDF-417 data encoding guide are provided, including setting PDF-417 data encoding and valid data length in ASP.NET projects.
Size Setting Properties PDF-417 in ASP.NET
Size Unit Setting Property
- UOM is used to set the unit of PDF-417 size settings. Its valid values include Pixel (0), inch (1), and cm (2).
PDF-417 Symbol Setting Property
- X is for width setting of PDF-417 module bar, default is 1 pixel.
- PDF417XtoYRatio is used to draw the module bar height
- PDF417Truncated could be used to enable truncated PDF-417
- PDF417ColumnCount is used to define the number of count in PDF-417
- PDF417RowCount is used to define the number of raw in PDF-417
PDF-417 Image Size Setting Property
- BarcodeHeight: set PDF-417 barcode image height.
- BarcodeWidth: set PDF-417 barcode image width.
Margin Size Setting Properties
- LeftMargin: for left margin size.
- RightMargin: for right margin size.
- TopMargin: for top margin size.
- BottomMargin:for bottom margin size.
ASP.NET PDF-417 Tutorial
Don't know how to install ASP.NET PDF-417 Generator Control? View ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control Tutorial.
For more detailed sample code in C#.NET or VB.NET, please click PDF-417 in C# and PDF-417 in VB.NET.