ASP.NET QR Code Generator Size Setting Tutorial
sample source code to generate linear QR Code images and adjust barcode size in ASP.NET
- Create QR Code in ASP.NET applications
- Easily integrate 2D barcode QR Code generator library SDK into ASP.NET developments
- Generate QR Code images in ASP.NET class
- Create barcode QR Code in ASP.NET webform application
- Draw & Print QR Code in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) & Crystal Reports for ASP.NET projects
- Easy to encode QR Code images to jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in ASP.NET program
- Compatible with ISO / IEC 18004 (2nd edition 2006-09-01)
QR Code, also known as Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Code, is a kind of 2D (two dimensional) barcode widely used today.
ASP.NET QR Code image setting guide are provided, including setting of QR Code image color, resolution, rotation, bar lignment and so on.
ASP.NET QR Code data encoding guide are provided, including setting QR Code data encoding and valid data length in ASP.NET projects.
Size Setting Properties QR Code in ASP.NET
Size Unit Setting Property
- UOM is used to set the unit of measure for QR Code size settings. Its valid values include Pixel (0), inch (1), and cm (2).
QR Code Symbol Setting Property
- X is used for size setting of QR Code module cell, default is 1 pixel.
- There are 40 version of size for QR Code. Property version is used to select the version for QR Code
QR Code Image Size Setting Property
- barcodeHeight: size barcode image height.
- barcodeWidth: size barcode image width.
Margin Size Setting Properties
- LeftMargin: size left margin size.
- RightMargin: size right margin size.
- TopMargin: size top margin size.
- BottomMargin: size bottom margin size.
ASP.NET QR Code Tutorial
Don't know how to install ASP.NET QR Code Generator Control? View ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control Tutorial.
For more detailed sample code in C#.NET or VB.NET, please click QR Code in C# and QR Code in VB.NET.