"The most important benefits that attract us are the efficient of the SDK and the reduction in development costs."
- Ben Lauda, Germany
Generate barcode RM4SCC images in Visual ASP.NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Generate, create RM4SCC in Visual ASP.NET applications
- Easy to install & integrate barcode RM4SCC generation library SDK into ASP.NET developments
- Generate industry standard linear, 2d barcode types including Intelligent Mail ASP.NET, PLANET ASP.NET, QR Code ASP.NET
- Generate RM4SCC images in ASP.NET class
- Create barcode RM4SCC in ASP.NET webform application
- Draw & print RM4SCC in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) & Crystal Reports for ASP.NET projects
- Easy to encode RM4SCC images to jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in ASP.NET program
ASP.NET RM4SCC Generator Library Introduction
RM4SCC, also known as Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code, U.K. Royal Mail, is height-modulated barcode symbology for use in automated mail sort process.
ASP.NET RM4SCC Generator
is one of the barcode generation functions in OnBarcode's Barcode for ASP.NET
Generation Controls, which generates & prints RM4SCC and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in ASP.NET web applications.
This article is providing several methods to use ASP.NET Barcode Generation Control to generate RM4SCC barcodes in ASP.NET web pages, ASP.NET web forms, and ASP.NET classes.
Streaming RM4SCC Image into Your ASP.NET Web Pages Using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
- Under downloaded trial package, copy barcode folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory, named "barcode".
- Restart IIS, navigate to http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=0123456789&TYPE=35.
- To create barcode image in html or aspx pages, you can insert a image tag (img) into your web pages.
For example, <img src="http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=0123456789&TYPE=35" />
Generate RM4SCC into Your ASP.NET Web Forms Using ASP.NET Barcode Web Control
- Install ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
- Add ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control to your Visual Studio ToolBox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes.
- Drag and drop "LinearWebForm" to your ASPX web forms.
- Run the website to view the barcodes generated. To customize RM4SCC settings, view RM4SCC barcode settings.
Generate RM4SCC Barcodes in ASP.NET Class Using C# or Visual Basic .NET
If you need generate RM4SCC barcodes in your ASP.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for RM4SCC in C#
and RM4SCC in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generation Guides & Tutorials for Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for ASP.NET - Bar Code Types Generation