"The most important benefits that attract us are the efficient of the SDK and the reduction in development costs."
- Ben Lauda, Germany
Generate barcode UPC-E images in Visual ASP.NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Generate, create UPC-E in Visual ASP.NET applications
- Easy to install & integrate barcode UPC-E generation library SDK into ASP.NET developments
- Generate industry standard linear, 2d barcode types including QR Code ASP.NET, Data Matrix ASP.NET, EAN ASP.NET, UPC-A ASP.NET
- Generate UPC-E images in ASP.NET class library
- Create & draw barcode UPC-E in ASP.NET web form application
- Draw & print UPC-E in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & Crystal Reports for ASP.NET projects
- Easy to encode UPC-E images to jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in ASP.NET program
ASP.NET UPC-E Generator Library Introduction
UPC-E, also known as Universal Product Code version E, GTIN-12 with lead 0, GS1-12, UCC-12, is the short form representation of a UPC number.
ASP.NET UPC-E Generator
is one of the barcode generation functions in OnBarcode's Barcode for ASP.NET
Generation Controls, which generates & prints UPC-E and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in ASP.NET web applications.
This article is providing several methods to use ASP.NET Barcode Generating Control to generate UPC-E barcodes in ASP.NET web pages, ASP.NET web forms, and ASP.NET classes.
Streaming UPC-E Image into Your ASP.NET Web Pages Using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
- Under downloaded trial package, copy barcode folder and its contents to your IIS, and create a new virtual directory, named "barcode".
- Restart IIS, navigate to http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=123456&TYPE=39.
- To create barcode image in html or aspx pages, you can insert a image tag (img) into your web pages.
For example, <img src="http://YourDomain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=123456&TYPE=39"/>
Generate UPC-E into Your ASP.NET Web Forms Using ASP.NET Barcode Web Control
- Install ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control.
- Add ASP.NET Barcode Generator Control to your Visual Studio ToolBox.
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes.
- Drag and drop "LinearWebForm" to your ASPX web forms.
- Run the website to view the barcodes generated. To customize UPC-E settings, view UPC-E barcode settings.
Generate UPC-E Barcodes in ASP.NET Class Using C# or Visual Basic .NET
If you need generate UPC-E barcodes in your ASP.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for UPC-E in C#
and UPC-E in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generation Guides & Tutorials for Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Control for ASP.NET - Bar Code Types Generation