"This .NET suite helps my team a lot, a bunch of time being saved. OnBarcode support is awesome, and we couldn't ask more than this."
- Bill Twain, Canada
C# .NET 2D Barcode Generator creates, generates, or draws two dimensional or matrix barcodes, such as Data Matrix, PDF 417, and QR Code, in your C# .NET applications
- Create matrix barcodes in your C# .NET framework applications
- Completely built in C# and may be easily integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio
- Support the creation of two dimensional barcode images in C# .NET class & console applications
- Generate matrix barcode images in ASP .NET web applications
- Create 2D barcode images in C# .NET Windows Forms projects
- Print matrix barcodes in Reporting Service & Crystal Reports for C# .NET
- Barcodes created by this 2D C# .NET barcode generator are compatible with the latest barcode symbology ISO Standards
- Support the image formats of JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF
- Royalty free with the purchase of a Developer License
List of 2D barcodes in C# Barcode Generator Web Form Control DLL
- Data Matrix in Visual C# - Data Matrix consists of black and white "cells" or modules. A Data Matrix symbol can store up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters with variable length of the encoded data that depends on the symbol dimension used.
C# .NET Data Matrix barcode creator creates high quality Data Matrix barcodes in C# .NET development environments. This Data Matrix Creator component SDK is a single file and is entirely written in C# so that it may be easy-to-integrated into C# .NET class & console applications as well as in C# .NET Reporting Services.
- PDF-417 in Visual C# - The PDF 417 consists of 3 to 90 rows, each of which is like a small 2D bar code. Each row has: a quiet zone, a start pattern, a "row left" codeword, a "row right" codeword, a stop pattern, a quiet zone.
PDF-417 C# .NET Barcode Generator is a single file with full-functional barcode generating features that can create or print PDF-417 in C# .NET applications, C# .NET class & console applications, ASP .NET web applications. This C# .NET PDF 417 Barcode generator can generate PDF-417 in C# .NET Class, J2EE applications, and C# .NET Windows Forms projects as well as in Reporting Service for C# .NET.
C# Micro PDF417 barcoding is also supported by this .NET Barcode Generator Library.
- QR Code in Visual C# - QR Code is created by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994, and is one of the most popular types of two-dimensional barcodes. Text, URL or other data can be encoded into this symbol.
QR Code C# .NET Barcode Creator component SDK provided by Onbarcode.com can be integrated into C# .NET apps without any efforts. It may generate QR Code in C# .NET projects, C# .NET Class & Console applications as well as in C# .NET reporting service. Variable properties of QR Code, such as the size, and orientation can be adjusted based on requirements.
C# Micro QR Code barcode creation is also supported by this .NET Barcode Generator Control.