"A reliable, reasonable fast barcode reader for .NET - no problems, memory leaks etc. It does everything I need at this moment."
- Amanda Iaboni, Canada
How to read, scan, decode Codabar images in C#.NET class, ASP.NET Web & Windows applications
- Scan codabar barcode in C# class, Console applications
- Read codabar barcode in C# ASP.NET web projects
- Read, decode codabar images in Visual Studio C#.NET Windows Forms applications
- Easy and simple to integrate Codabar reader component (single dll file) into your C# project
- Complete developed in C#.net 2005, for .net framework 2.0 and later version
- Scanning, decoding Codabar from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Scanning, reading Codabar from multi-page TIFF documents
C# Codabar Reader Introduction
C# Codabar Reader SDK is a high performance C# linear and 2d barcode recognition SDK for Microsoft Visual Studio C#.NET platform.
Scan and read Codabar barcodes from image files is one of the barcode decoding functions in .NET Barcode Reader
component. To help .net developers easiy integrate barcode reader control into your .net projects, we provide detailed online tutorial for
C#.NET Barcode Reader component supports scanning and reading 20+ linear, 2d barcodes, including
You may also be interested in:
Install C#.NET Barcode Reader Control to Your C# project
- Copy OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to your C#.NET project folder (do not copy dll file to your project bin folder).
- Add OnBarcode.BarcodeReader.dll to your C# project reference.
Reading Codabar in C# Class
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your C# class, and pass your barcode image file, and Codabar barcode type (BarcodeType.Codabar) as method parameters.
string datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("codabar-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.Codabar);
C# Barcode Reading & Scanning Tutorials
Barcode Reader SDK for C#.NET - Barcode Image Reading