"A reliable, reasonable fast barcode reader for .NET - no problems, memory leaks etc. It does everything I need at this moment."
- Amanda Iaboni, Canada
How to read, scan, decode Identcode images in C#.NET class, ASP.NET Web & Windows applications
- Scan Identcode barcode in C# class, Console applications
- Read Identcode barcode in C# ASP.NET web projects
- Read, decode Identcode images in Visual Studio C#.NET Windows Forms applications
- Easy and simple to integrate Identcode reader component (single dll file) into your C# project
- Complete developed in C#.net 2005, for .net framework 2.0 and later version
- Scanning, decoding Identcode from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Scanning, reading Identcode from multi-page TIFF documents
C# Identcode Reader Introduction
C# Identcode Reader SDK is a high performance C# linear and 2d barcode recognition SDK for Microsoft Visual Studio C#.NET platform.
Scan and read Identcode barcodes from image files is one of the barcode decoding functions in .NET Barcode Decoder
component. To help .net developers easiy integrate barcode reader control into your .net projects, we provide detailed online tutorial for
C#.NET Barcode Reader component supports scanning and reading 20+ linear, 2d barcodes, including
You may also be interested in:
Install C#.NET Barcode Reader Control to Your C# project
- Copy OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to your C#.NET project folder (do not copy dll file to your project bin folder).
- Add OnBarcode.BarcodeReader.dll to your C# project reference.
Reading Identcode in C# Class
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your C# class, and pass your barcode image file, and Identcode barcode type (BarcodeType.Identcode) as method parameters.
string datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("identcode-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.Identcode);
C# Barcode Reading & Scanning Tutorials
Barcode Reader SDK for C#.NET - Barcode Image Reading