"Using this addin to generate barcodes for excel has no need for any barcode fonts or tools. It is so wonderful!"
- Adam Jason, USA
Embed, insert, or create QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417 barcodes in MS Excel 2007/2010
- Entirely compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- All matrix barcodes are compatible with respective 2D barcode specifications
- 2D barcode fonts and programming skills are not required by this barcode generator
- Capable of adding QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417 barcodes in Excel documents
- Be able to create a single 2D barcode and a batch of 2D barcodes in Excel spreadsheets
- Supported error correction feature increases the readability of the generated 2D barcodes
- Rich barcode settings are provided to help users to customize 2D barcodes
Introduction of Matrix (2D) Excel Barcode Generator
Excel 2D Barcode Generation Add-In
is a two dimensional barcode encoder for Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 versions. This 2D barcode encoder allows users to add QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF417 barcodes in excel spreadsheets with a few clicks. It is easy to generate high quality 2D barcodes in Excel documents for users without understanding any 2D barcode specifications.
- Data Matrix in MS Excel - Excel Data Matrix barcode generator prints high quality Data Matrix barcodes in MS Office Excel documents. This Data Matrix Add-In is widely adopted to create Data Matrix barcodes for the purpose of marking small items and it is also used universally in many other applications.
Data Matrix consists of black and white "cells" or modules arranged in either a square or rectangular pattern. A Data Matrix symbol can store up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters. However, the length of the encoded data depends on the symbol dimension that is used.
- PDF-417 in MS Excel - Excel PDF-417 barcode generator creates high quality PDF417 barcodes in MS Office Excel spreadsheets. This Data Matrix Add-In is widely used to draw Data Matrix barcodes for identification cards, inventory management and many other applications.
PDF417 is invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang at Symbol Technologies in 1991. It is a stacked linear symbology adopted in a variety of applications. Each PDF417 consists of 3 to 90 rows, each of which is like a small 1D barcode.
- QR Code in MS Excel - Excel QR Code barcode generator draws high quality QR Code barcodes in MS Office Excel documents. This Data Matrix Add-In is widely adopted to generate QR Code for packaging, commercial tracking, entertaining, etc.
QR Code is created by Toyota subsidiary Denso-Wave in 1994 and is one of the most popular two-dimensional barcodes. It has four error correction levels (Level L, Level M, Level Q and Level H) which crease the readability of the created QR Code.