"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Add Codabar barcode images into your MS Excel documents with this barcode generator plug-in
- Generate Codabar barcodes in Excel straightforwardly with Excel barcode add-in
- Create Codabar article lists or catalogues easily with this barcode generator
- All created Codabar are well pre-configured for complying with industry standards
- Draw high quality Codabar barcodes printed with all printers
- Programming skills and knowledge are not required for users
- Barcode fonts are not required while using this product
- Completely integrate into Microsoft Excel 2007/2010
Introduction of Codabar Excel Barcode Generator
Codabar barcode add-in for Excel, a mature and reliable barcode generator among other products provided by us, enables users to directly insert and create linear Codabar barcode, and barcode list on Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010.
Except Codabar Barcode Add in for Excel, OnBarcode.com also provides barcode generation tools support creating other linear and 2D barcodes for Excel, including Code 39, Code 11, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Codabar Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Directly create Codabar barcodes in MS excel using Barcode generator for Excel within a few seconds.
- Both single Codabar barcode and barcode lists can be created easily and fast.
- All cells in the excel spreadsheet can be converted into Codabar barcodes with a few clicks.
- The barcode can be changed automatically with the content of the linked cells.
- Industry standards of Codabar are preset to meet concrete applications in Excel Barcode Generator Plugin.
- No programming skills are required while inserting Codabar with Excel Barcode Add-In.
- Barcode properties are all able to be reset, including barcode size, rotation, etc.
- Thermal printers are supported for printing high quality Codabar barcodes on low resolution printers.
- Codabar barcode generator for excel is available for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
Install Codabar Excel Barcode Add-In
- Download the Excel Codabar Barcode Add-in.
- Close all your excel documents.
- Unzip the Excel Codabar barcode add-in and run the setup file.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" button will appear on the menu bar.
Insert Codabar Barcode into Excel
How to Generate a Codabar Barcode for Excel
Firstly click "Add-Ins", then switch to "Create Barcode" to activate the panel of "Barcode Settings" on the right side. Secondly click the cell where you want to generate a Codabar barcode, and select "CODABAR" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. After inputting required Codabar data, click the "Generate" button, and a Codabar barcode will be generated.
How to Customize Codabar on Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Click on the Codabar barcode which you want to customize, and adjust parameters in the panel on the right side. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get a new Codabar barcode image. And the wide to narrow bar ratio of Codabar is 2:0 to 3:0.
How to Create Codabar Barcode List in Excel
Besides a single Codabar image, the Excel Barcode Add-In also supports generating barcode lists or tables. Choose a column of cells with data, and select "CODABAR". Then click "Generate", a barcode list will be successfully inserted.
How to Link Codabar Barcode to Cell for Excel
Generate a Codabar barcode and click "Link To Cell" button, then choose a cell with data, and click "Update" button (otherwise click "Cancel" button). When finished, the barcode is linked to the data of the cell, and would change if the data changed. Our product also supports linking multiple barcodes to cells.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator