"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Insert high quality Code 11 barcode images in Excel spreadsheets with this add-in
- Implemented easily in Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- Industry standards of Code 11 are predefined in all Code 11 barcodes
- It is not necessary for users to know any programming skills
- Users do not need to learn the Code 11 barcode specification
- No barcode fonts are needed in the Code 11 barcodes generation
- The created Code 11 barcodes can be printed by all printers
Introduction of Code 11 Barcode Add-In for Excel
Code 11 Barcode Add-In for Excel is a comprehensive and professional barcode generator which can insert Code 11 barcodes in Microsoft Word documents in the highest possible quality. Uses who do not know any programming knowledge can use it freely.
OnBarcode.com focuses on providing high quality barcode add-ins for many years. Besides Excel Code 11 Barcode Add In, it also provides many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel, like Code 128 Barcode Add-In, Code 39 Barcode Add-In, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In, PDF417 Barcode Add-In, etc.|
Features of Code 11 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- The code 11 barcodes are inserted according to the latest Code 11 barcode specification.
- Be able to draw a single Code 11 barcode or barcode lists with just a few clicks.
- Easy to link the barcode images to the contents of different cells in Excel documents.
- This barcode add-in calculates and adds the check digit for Code 11 automatically.
- The quiet zones are also automatically added by this mature and reliable barcode add-in.
- Various properties of Code 11 barcode are adjustable, like barcode size, rotation, font, etc.
- The created barcodes can be printed by all low-resolution and high-resolution printers.
Install Code 11 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Close all Excel documents on your computer to prepare installation.
- Download and unzip Code 11 Barcode Add-In for Excel.
- Run the setup file "setup.exe" and then open a new Excel document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of the document.
Insert Code 11 Barcodes in Excel
How to Draw a Code 11 Barcode in Excel
Start a new Excel document and click "Add-Ins" in the menu bar. Then find and click tab "Create Barcode" under the menu bar to activate "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, select "CODE 11" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the box under "Data". Lastly, click "Generat" button.
How to Customize Code 11 in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
In "Barcode Settings" panel, users can modify many parameters of Code 11 barcodes like barcode size, rotation, font, etc. For example, if you want to revise the parameter of bar width, just go to "Barcode Size" and customize the property: "Bar width (X)". Then, click "Update" button to finish the revision.
How to Draw Code 11 Barcode Lists in Excel
Click "Add-Ins" > "Create Barcode" and a barcode setting panel appears on the right. Then, type valid data in a list of cells and select them all. Next, choose barcode type "CODE 11" in "Barcode Type" and click "Generate" button. Now the generation of a barcode list is completed.
How to Link a Code 11 Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Firstly, open a new Excel document and draw a Code 11 barcode. Secondly, click "Link To Cell" button in "Barcode Settings" panel. Thirdly, select a cell with data and click "Update" button. Now, the Code 11 barcode image is linked to the data in the cell successfully. Meanwhile, linking multiple Code 11 images to cells is also permitted and multiple linked images can be updated at one time.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator