"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Insert Code 128 barcodes into your Excel spreadsheet using Excel Code 128 barcode generator
- Seamlessly integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010
- Insert Code 128 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets within a few seconds
- Code 128 Add-in may print reliable and professional quality barcodes in Excel
- Industry standards of Code 128 are well pre-configured
- No specifications of Code 128 are necessary for any users
- Programming skills and barcode fonts are not required
- Automatically compute and add the check digit of Code 128
- High quality Code 128 images are printed even on low-resolution printers
Introduction of Excel Code 128 Generator
Code 128 Barcode Addin is designed by OnBarcode.com to draw Code 128 barcode images for MS Excel spreadsheet. This barcode generator is able to link barcodes to cell-contents. Besides, the generated barcode images using this add-in do comply with GS1, ISO/IEC specifications.
OnBarcode.com provides Code 128 Barcode Add In for Excel as well as other professional & reliable 1D & 2D barcode add-ins for Excel and Word, including Code 39 excel addin, GS1 128 excel addin, UPC-A barcode addin for excel, QR Code generator for excel, etc.
Features of Code 128 Excel Barcode Add-In
- Easily and efficiently insert Code 128 barcode images in Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets.
- Both single Code 128 barcode and Code 128 barcode lists can be created easily and fast in Excel workbooks.
- Article lists or catalogues may be produced using our barcode generator addin without any effort.
- All selected cells may be converted into Code 128 barcodes and the barcode data can be automatically updated with the excel cell contents.
- Parameters of Code 128, such as barcode size, barcode types, rotation etc, may be adjusted or modulated to meet required specifications.
- Thermal printers support allows creation of high quality Code 128 barcode images for Excel.
- Excel Code 128 Barcode add-in can be compatible with Microsoft Excel Office 2007 and 2010.
Install Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download Excel Code 128 Barcode Add-in trial for free.
- And then unzip the plugin package.
- Close all MS Office Excel spreadsheets.
- Click the setup.exe to install.
- Open a new Excel document to click "Install". Done!
Create Code 128 Barcode into MS Excel
How to Generate Code 128 Barcode for Excel
Start with a new excel workbook to activate the task panel. Choose "CODE 128" that enables the encodable characters automatically to be changed from one code set to another. And type specified data. Then click "Generate" to create the corresponding Code 128 barcode image.
How to Configure Code 128 in Excel
After the generation of Code 128 images, users may move the cursor to "Barcode size" and "1D Barcode". Modulate the width, height, margins, etc. And GS1 Application Identifiers and some special characters can be encoded by checking "Apply title (~)" enables. And then click "Update".
How to Create Code 128 Barcode List in Excel
The Excel Barcode Add-In is used to create not only a single Code 128 barcode image, but also Code 128 barcode lists or tables. Select a column or row of data cells, choose "CODE 128", and then click "Generate".
How to Link Code 128 to Cell for Excel
The "Link To Cell" is a useful barcoding feature of our Excel Barcode Add-In. Open a new Excel spreadsheet to generate a Code 128 image. Then click "Link To Cell" (Undo it, click "Cancel"). Chose a cell with data, and then click "Update".
In addition, this button is also used to create dynamic Code 128 barcode images which will be automatically updated whenever the contents of cells are changed.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator