"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Insert high quality Code 2 of 5 barcode images in Excel spreadsheets with this add-in
- Seamlessly integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Industry standards of Code 2 of 5 are pre-configured well in all barcodes
- No barcode fonts and programming skills are required by this add-in
- Users are not necessary to know the Code 2 of 5 barcode specification
- Draw high quality Code 2 of 5 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with just a few clicks
- Be able to convert a list of cells filled with data in Excel documents into Code 2 of 5 barcodes
- Inserted Code 2 of 5 barcode in Excel is compatible with all printers
Introduction of Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel
Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel is a powerful barcode generator which makes the generation of Code 2 of 5 barcodes in Excel documents as easy as clicking a button. Users do not need to concern about the Code 2 of 5 barcode specification or any programming knowledge.
OnBarcode.com provides various linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel and Excel Code 2 of 5 (Industrial 2 of 5) Barcode Add In is just one of them. Other barcode add-ins for Excel include Code 39 Barcode Add-In, EAN-8 Barcode Add-In, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In, PDF417 Barcode Add-In, etc.
Features of Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Generate a single Code 2 of 5 barcode or barcode lists easily and quickly.
- The created Code 2 of 5 barcodes comply with the latest Code 2 of 5 barcode specification.
- Support the linkage between the data of the inserted barcodes and contents of cells.
- The check digit is calculated and added by this mature Add-In automatically.
- Rich barcode parameters are adjustable, including barcode size, rotation, font, etc.
- Users can adjust the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one.
- Four choices of barcode rotation are supported: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees.
- All high-resolution and low-resolution printers are able to print the generated barcodes.
Install Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel and close all Excel documents.
- Unzip Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel and run the setup file.
- Open a new Excel document on your computer.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of the Excel document.
Insert Code 2 of 5 Barcodes in Excel
How to Draw a Code 2 of 5 Barcode in Excel
Open an Excel document and go to "Add-Ins" tab. Then, click "Create Barcode" and a panel called "Barcode Settings" appears on the right. Next, choose "CODE 2 OF 5" in "Barcode Type" and type valid Code 2 of 5 barcode data in the text box of âDataâ. Finally, click "Generate" to finish the barcode generation.
How to Customize Code 2 of 5 in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Users can customize their desired Code 2 of 5 barcodes in "Barcode Settings". Adjustable parameters include barcode size, rotation, font, etc. Specially, "Wide to narrow bar ratio (N)" under "Barcode Size" is designed to adjust the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one and its valid value is from 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive.
How to Draw Code 2 of 5 Barcode Lists in Excel
First of all, click "Add-Ins" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Then, input valid data in a list of cells or choose a list of cells filled with valid data. Next, select barcode type "CODE 2 OF 5" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Link a Code 2 of 5 Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Firstly, draw a Code 2 of 5 barcode in an Excel document. Secondly, click "Link To Cell" in the "Barcode Settings" panel. Thirdly, select a cell with valid data and click "Update" button. Now, the barcode image is linked to data in the cell successfully. What's more, multiple barcode images can be linked to cells and updated at one time.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator