"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
-Isaac Leo, UK
Add Code 39 barcode images into your Excel spreadsheets using this barcode generator add-in
- Completely compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Code 39 specifications are not required for inserting barcode images
- Industry standards of Code 39 are well pre-configured
- No programming knowledge and no barcode fonts are needed
- Create Code 39 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets within a few seconds
- Article lists or catalogues may be produced without any effort
- Print high quality Code 39 images with both high and low resolution printers
Introduction of Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel
Code 39 Barcode Add in for Excel
is an advanced and efficient barcode generator, which is used to insert Code 39 barcode images into spreadsheets in seconds. And this add-in can conveniently and quickly generate both a single image and barcode lists of Code 39.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Code 39 Barcode Add in for Excel, but also other linear and 2D barcode excel generator add-ins which support creating Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF-417. |
Features of Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Easy to embed Code 39 bar codes into Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheet with a few clicks.
- Single Code 39 barcode as well as Code 39 barcode lists can be inserted easily and fast in Excel spreadsheets.
- Each selected cell may be converted into Code 39 barcodes with a click and the barcode can be changed automatically with the content of the linked cells.
- Parameters of Code 39, including barcode size, barcode types, check digits, rotation, colors etc, are all adjustable.
- Thermal printers are supported for printing high quality barcode images on low resolution printers.
- Checksum digit may be computed and added automatically by Excel Code 39 Barcode Add-In.
- Code 39 Barcode add-in for Excel is available for Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 versions.
Install Code 39 Excel Barcode Add-In
- Download the Barcode Add-in for Excel and unzip.
- Close all Microsoft Office Excel documents.
- Click the setup.exe to install.
- Open a new Excel document to click "Install".
- Now an "Add-Ins" tab will appear in menu bar items.
Insert Code 39 Barcodes into Excel
How to Generate a Code 39 Barcode for Excel
Firstly, activate "Barcode Settings" panel to choose "CODE 39" and type required data. Then click "Generate" to create the single Code 39 image into the Microsoft Excel workbook (To remove it, click "Delete").
How to Configure Code 39 within Setting Panel on Excel
Basing on the generation of Code 39 barcode image, switch to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode". The start and stop character can be shown or hidden. Besides, users also can check "Apply title (~)" to enable GS1 Application Identifiers and some special characters to be encoded. After that, click "Update".
How to Create Code 39 Barcode List in Excel
Apart from a single Code 39 image, the Excel Barcode Add-In allows barcode lists or tables to be created. Choose a column of cells with data, and select "CODE 39". And then click "Generate".
How to Link Code 39 to Cell for Excel
Generate a Code 39 barcode image, and click "Link To Cell". Then select a cell with data, and click "Update". The Code 39 barcode image has been linked to the required cell successfully. Meanwhile, linking multiple Code 39 images to cells is also able to be implemented by clicking "Update Link To Cell".
More detail will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator