"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Insert high quality Code 93 barcode images in Excel documents using this add-in
- This barcode add-in can be installed in Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- It is unnecessary for users to learn any programming skills
- Users do not need to concern about Code 93 barcode specification
- No barcode fonts are required when users generate barcodes with this add-in
- Easily draw great quality Code 93 barcodes in Microsoft Excel documents
- All the generated barcodes conform to industry standards of Code 93
- All printers can easily print the inserted high quality Code 93 barcodes
Introduction of Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Excel
Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Excel is a robust and reliable barcode generator which integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions. With the help of this barcode add-in, users can generate great quality Code 93 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets by just clicking a few buttons.
OnBarcode.com focuses on providing rich linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel. Besides Code 93 Barcode Add in for Excel, other famous barcode add-ins for Excel include: Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel, UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, QR Code Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.|
Features of Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Capable of drawing high quality Code 93 barcode lists with just a few clicks.
- Insert Code 93 barcodes according to the latest Code 93 barcode specification.
- Be able to link the created barcode images to the contents of different cells.
- Automatically calculate and add the check digit for the generated barcodes.
- The quiet zones are also automatically added by this professional plugin.
- Various barcode settings are provided for users to customize their barcodes.
- Either high-resolution or low-resolution printers can print the inserted barcodes.
Install Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Excel and close all Excel spreadsheets.
- Unzip Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Excel and run the setup file.
- Start a new Excel document on your computer.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the menu bar of the Excel document.
Insert Code 93 Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate a Code 93 Barcode in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar of an Excel document first. Then, find and click "Create Barcode" under the menu bar. Now a panel called "Barcode Settings" pops up on the right. Next, select "CODE 93" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the box under "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust Code 93 in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Users can use "Barcode Settings" panel to customize their desired barcodes. Rich parameters of Code 93 are adjustable, like barcode size, font, rotation, etc. Specially, users can check "Apply tilde (~)" to enable GS1 Application Identifiers and some special characters to be encoded. After adjusting, users click "Update" to finish customization.
How to Draw a Code 93 Barcode List in Excel
Click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" in an Excel document to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Then, choose a list of cells and type valid data in them. Next, select all those cells and select "CODE 93" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Finally, click "Generate" button and the generation of a list of Code 93 images is finished.
How to Link a Code 93 Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Open new Excel document and insert a Code 93 barcode. Then, click "Link To Cell" in the "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, choose a cell filled with data and click "Update" button. Successfully, the Code 93 barcode image is linked to the data in the cell. Additionally, several barcode images which are linked to cells can be updated at the same time.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator