"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Using Data Matrix Barcode Add-in for Excel to insert Data Matrix Barcode in Excel Spreadsheets
- Be able to compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Excel Data Matrix Barcode Add-in used to create barcodes for Excel
- Data Matrix industry standards are well customized in the barcodes
- Specifications of Data Matrix are not required for any users
- Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel requires NO barcode fonts
- Easy and simple to generate article lists or catalogues as demands
- Support high quality Data Matrix barcode images generation in MS Excel
Introduction of Excel Data Matrix Generator
Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel is a mature and reliable barcode generator for Data Matrix generation in Excel. And all produced Data Matrix barcodes are customizable and well-designed to meet various application demands of users.
In addition to Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel, Onbarcode.com also provides other mature and professional linear (1D) & 2D barcode Add-Ins for Excel as well as Word which can generate the following barcodes: Data Matrix, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Data Matrix Barcode Generator Excel Add-In is entirely integrated with Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 versions.
- Creation of Data Matrix barcodes in Microsoft excel is easy and fast using Data Matrix Barcode Add-in for Excel.
- Single Data Matrix barcode together with Data Matrix barcode lists can be efficiently added in Excel.
- Data Matrix bar code may be created in all cells or table columns on Excel spreadsheet and the Data Matrix barcode is able to be updated with changes of selected cells' contents.
- Specifications of Data Matrix are unnecessary because industry standards of Data Matrix are pre-configured in the barcodes.
- Knowledge relevant to programming is not needed for users while inserting Data Matrix bar codes into Excel.
- Data Matrix barcode parameters in Excel are able to be modulated based on users' requirements.
- High quality Data Matrix barcodes are allowable to be printed by high resolution printers as well as low resolution ones. Extensions for special printer or Data Matrix barcode fonts are NOT necessary!
Install Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download Excel Barcode Add-in and unzip it
- Close all MS Office Excel spreadsheets.
- Click the setup.exe to install.
- Open a new Excel document to click "Install". Done!
Generate Data Matrix Barcode into MS Excel
How to Generate Data Matrix Barcode for Excel
Open a new Excel spreadsheet firstly. Switch to "Add-Ins" and click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel. Choose a cell to produce the barcode image. Select "DATAMATRIX", input encodable data, and then click "Generate".
How to Modify Generated Data Matrix in Excel
On the one hand, users can switch to "Barcode Size". Bar width, image width and height, margin and rotation degree are all allowed to be revised. On the other hand, switch to "2D Barcode" to choose required data mode and format mode. After this, please remember to click "Update".
How to Create Data Matrix Barcode List in Excel
First of all, start with a new Excel spreadsheet to activate the task panel. And then within the "Barcode Settings" panel, select a column of cells with required data. Choose "DATAMATRIX", and click "Generate".
How to Link Data Matrix to Cell for Excel
Choose a cell to generate a Data Matrix image. Click "Link To Cell". And select a cell with data. Then click "Update". Now, the Data Matrix image is linked to the data in the cell. Besides, multiple barcode images can be linked to different cells. Link multiple Data Matrix images to different cells with data respectively. Change the data and click "Update Link To Cell".
To get more detail, please click Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
provided by OnBarcode.com
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Add-In