"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Generate high quality EAN-13 barcode images in Excel spreadsheets with this add-in
- Completely compatible with Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 versions
- Users do not need to know EAN-13 barcode specifications and programming skills
- Barcode fonts are not required in the generation of EAN-13 barcodes
- The generated EAN-13 barcodes in Excel documents can be printed by all printers
- Industry standards are predefined well in EAN-13 barcodes
- Easy to insert EAN-13 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with this mature plugin
- Turn a list of cells in Excel documents into EAN-13 barcodes easily and quickly
Introduction of EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Excel
EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Excel is a professional barcode plugin which can insert high quality EAN-13 barcodes in Microsoft Office Excel documents without any barcode fonts. Users with no programming skills can use this mature add-in freely.
Excel EAN 13 Barcode Add In is one of the products provided by OnBarcode.com. Additionally, OnBarcode.com also provides other common linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In, Code 128 Barcode Add-In, EAN-8 Barcode Add-In, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In, PDF417 Barcode Add-In, etc.
Features of EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- EAN-13 Barcode Add-In adds EAN-13 barcodes in Excel documents with only a few steps.
- A single EAN-13 barcode and barcode tables can be generated easily and quickly.
- The data of the generated barcode images can be linked to contents of cells.
- Rich parameters of EAN-13 barcodes can be adjusted to meet special applications.
- The check digit is calculated and added by this mature barcode add-in for Excel automatically.
- Thermal printers are supported in printing high quality barcodes on low-resolution printers.
Install EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Close all Excel documents to prepare installation.
- Download and unzip EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Excel.
- Run the setup file and then start a new Excel document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now, a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the menu bar of the Excel document.
Insert EAN-13 Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate an EAN-13 Barcode in Excel
To start with, switch to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document. Then, click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, select "EAN 13" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the text box of "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button to insert an EAN-13 barcode in the Excel document (To remove it, click "Delete").
How to Adjust EAN-13 in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Rich parameters of EAN-13 barcodes are provided in "Barcode Settings" panel, such as barcode size, font, rotation, etc. if you want to modify bar height, just go to "Barcode Size" and input required data in the text box of "Bar height". Then click "Update". Additionally, the data of the barcodes can be shown by checking "Display barcode data".
How to Draw an EAN-13 Supplement 2 or 5 Barcode
Click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel in an Excel document. And then, select "EAN 13 +2" or "EAN 13 +5" in "Barcode Type". Next, Input valid data except the supplement data in the box under "Data" and click "Generate" button. Now switch to "Supplement data" and input your ideal data to replace the default one.
How to Insert an EAN-13 Barcode List in Excel
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel. Then, input valid data in a list of cells and select them all. Lastly, select "EAN 13" in "Barcode Type" and click "Generate".
How to Link an EAN-13 Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Firstly, draw an EAN-13 barcode in an Excel document and activate "Link To Cell" in "Barcode Settings" panel. Then, select a cell with data and click "Update" (To undo it, click "Cancel"). Now the EAN-13 image is successfully linked to the data in the cell. Additionally, users can update multiple barcodes linked to different cells at one time.
More detail will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator