"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Add EAN-8 barcode images into your Excel documents with this generator plugin
- Easily insert EAN 8, EAN 8+2, EAN 8+5 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with only a few steps
- Reliable and professional quality barcodes may be created in Excel with EAN 8 Barcode Add-in
- Symbologies of EAN 8 are well configured based on industry standards
- EAN 8 specifications knowledge is not necessary for users
- No programming skills and no barcode fonts are necessary
- Automatically compute and add check digit with this barcode generator
- Thermal Printer Support allows creation of accurate EAN 8 barcodes on low-resolution printers
- Available to Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
Introduction of Excel EAN-8 Barcode Generator
EAN-8 barcode plug-in for Excel, which is a mature and reliable barcode generator among other products provided by us, supports encoding and creating linear EAN-8 barcodes and barcode lists on Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 directly.
Besides Excel EAN 8 Barcode Add In, OnBarcode.com also provides barcode generators which can create other linear and matrix barcodes for Excel, like Codabar, Code 39, Code 11, Code 128, EAN-13, UPC-E, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of EAN-8 Barcode Generation Tool for Excel
- Directly create EAN 8 barcode in Microsoft Excel documents with a few operating steps.
- Support generating supplement add-on symbol, including EAN 8+2 and EAN 8+5 barcodes.
- Easy to insert single EAN 8 barcode and EAN 8 barcode lists in Excel spreadsheets.
- Simple to produce article lists or catalogues with Excel EAN 8 Barcode Add-in.
- The barcode can be automatically updated with the contents of linked cell and all cells may be converted into EAN 8 barcodes.
- The barcode size, barcode types, rotation, etc, may be adjusted or modulated to meet required specifications.
- Extremely accurate barcode images can be created in Excel even support low output resolution printers.
- Excel EAN 8 Barcode add-in is entirely integrated in Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010.
Install EAN-8 Excel Barcode Add-in for Excel
- Download the Excel EAN-8 Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Close all the excel documents on your computer.
- Run the setup file to install the barcode generator.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" button will appear on the menu bar when all finished.
Insert EAN-8 Barcode into MS Excel
How to Generate an EAN-8 Barcode for Excel
Click "Add-Ins" firstly, and then go to "Create Barcode" to activate the panel of "Barcode Settings" on the right side. After clicking the cell in which you want to generate an EAN-8 barcode, select "EAN 8" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Then input required EAN-8 data, click the "Generate" button, and an EAN-8 barcode will be created.
How to Create EAN-8 Supplement Add-on Symbol on Excel
To create the two implement forms EAN-8+2 and EAN-8+5, firstly select "EAN 8+2" or "EAN 8+5" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu to get a default add-on symbol with data "12" or "12345" encoded. Secondly, go to "1D Barcode" and input 2 digits data or 5 digits data in "Supplement data". Finally, click "Update" and now an EAN-8 with 2 or 5 digits add-on symbology is generated according to your needs.
How to Configure EAN-8 in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
When you want to reset the parameters of an EAN-8 barcode you've created, just click on it, and switch to the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab, in the "Barcode Settings" panel on the right side. Then revise the parameters you want to change, when you finish it, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the new EAN-8 barcode you need.
How to Create EAN-8 Barcode List in Excel
Our product can not only insert a single EAN-8 picture, but also supports generating barcode lists or tables at a time. First, choose a column or a row of cells with data, and select "EAN 8", and then click "Generate", a barcode lists will be successfully inserted.
How to Link EAN-8 Barcode to Cell for Excel
Select a created EAN-8 barcode and click the "Link To Cell" button, then choose a cell with data, and click "Update" button (If necessary, click "Cancel"). After doing this, the barcode is linked to the data of the cell, and would change if the data changed. This barcode generator also supports linking multiple barcodes to cells.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator