"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
-Isaac Leo, UK
Using Excel GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Barcode Add-in to create GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Bar codes for MS Excel
- Completely available to be integrated with for MS Office Excel 2007 & 2010
- Create GS1 128 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets immediately with this add-in
- GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode specifications are unnecessary for users
- Industry standards of GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Barcode are configured
- Article lists or catalogues is allowable to be produced without any effort
- High quality barcode images are supported by this Excel Barcode Generator
- Barcode fonts are not necessary while inserting GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode
Introduction of GS1 128 Generator for Excel
As an efficient and convenient barcode generator, GS1 128 Barcode Excel Add-In is commonly used to insert GS1 128 barcode images in the Excel workbook. It is simple and easy to create required GS1 128 image for users who have no special programming skills.
Barcode Add-in for Excel is designed to produce GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode images in excel spreadsheet. Other professional and reliable linear & 2D barcode Add-ins for Excel are also provided by Onbarcode.com. And they are used to insert Code 128, EAN-8, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, PDF-417, QR Code, Data Matrix, etc.|
Features of Excel GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Barcode Add-In
- Barcode generator for excel has a high compatibility, which can be available for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- GS1 128 barcode, former correct name UCC/EAN 128, may be created in Microsoft excel using this Excel barcode Add-in.
- Single GS1 128 barcode image and GS1 128 barcode tables can be generated easily and fast.
- GS1 128 barcode may be converted in all cells of the excel spreadsheet and these barcode images can be updated automatically with the contents of the linked cells.
- No programming skills are necessary for users while generating GS1 128 bar codes with Excel Barcode Add-In.
- Module width, bar/space ratio and rotation of GS1 128, are all permitted to be modulated as users' demands.
- Thermal printers are provided for embedding accurate GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) bar codes on low resolution printers. Special printer extensions or barcode fonts are NOT required!
- Excel GS1 128, known as UCC/EAN 128, Barcode Add-In will automatically calculate and add the Checksum Digit.
Install GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Add-In for Excel
- Download GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode Add-in for Excel.
- Close all your Excel spreadsheets.
- Unzip the addin package to run the setup file.
- Open a new Excel document, and click "Install".
Generate GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) for Excel
How to Create GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Barcode on Excel
Open a new excel document to activate the "Barcode Settings" panel. Choose "GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128)", enter demanded data and click "Generate". Users can click "Delete" to remove the inserted GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode image if necessary.
How to Configure GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Barcode on Excel
Choose the generated GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode image, and making adjustments in the "Barcode Settings" panel is allowed. Users can modify some basic properties of this barcode image, like width, height, rotation degree, etc. After that, click "Update" to get the required barcode image.
How to Create GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) Barcode List in Excel
It is also easy to create GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode lists. Activate the "Barcode Settings" panel. Choose a column of cells with data to create barcode images, and then click "Generate". A list of GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode images will be embedded on the excel workbook.
How to Link GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) to Cell for Excel
Our Excel barcode addin is available to create dynamic GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode images. First of all, choose or create the required barcode image. Then click "Link To Cell" and chose a data cell. After this, click "Update".
Besides, multiple GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) images are able to be linked to target cells. Link barcode images to selected cells, and revise the data in linked cells. And then click "Update Link To Cell".
Barcode Types Supported by Barcode Generator in Excel