"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Insert high quality Identcode barcodes in Excel documents using this barcode generator add-in
- This mature barcode add-in applies to Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- This add-in does not require users to learn any programming skills
- It is also unnecessary for users to know the Identcode barcode specification
- No barcode fonts are demanded by this advanced barcode plugin
- Generate Identcode barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with just a few clicks
- The inserted barcodes comply with all the industry standards of Identcode
- The created Identcode barcodes are compatible with all printers
Introduction of Identcode Barcode Add-In for Excel
Identcode Barcode Add-In for Excel is an easy-to-use barcode generator, drawing great quality Identcode barcodes in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets easily and quickly. It can be used with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions freely.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Excel Identcode Barcode Add In, but also many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel, Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel, UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.
Features of Identcode Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Turn a list of cells filled with data into Identcode barcodes easily.
- Generate barcodes in accordance with the latest Identcode barcode specification.
- The barcode images can be linked to the contents of different cells in Excel.
- The check digit of Identcode is calculated and added by this plugin automatically.
- This barcode add-in also automatically adds the quiet zones for Identcode.
- Users are free to adjust the parameters of the generated Identcode barcodes.
- The created barcodes can be printed by all high-resolution and low-resolution printers.
Install Identcode Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download Identcode Barcode Add-In for Excel and unzip it.
- Make sure all Excel documents are closed on your computer.
- Open a new Excel document after you run the setup file.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar.
Insert Identcode Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate an Identcode Barcode in Excel
Turn to "Add-Ins" tab and click it. Then, click "Create Barcode" under the Excel menu bar and a panel named "Barcode Settings" appears on the right. Next, choose "IDENTCODE" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the text box of "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust Identcode in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Users can change the properties of Identcode in the "Barcode Settings" panel freely. Parameters like barcode size, font, rotation, etc, can be modified easily. Four choices of barcode rotations are available for users (0, 90, 180, 270 degrees). Additionally, users can check "Display barcode data" to show barcode data in images. After revision, Users should click "Update" button to finish customization.
How to Draw an Identcode Barcode List in Excel
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Then, input valid data in a list of cells and select them all. Next, choose barcode type "IDENTCODE" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu and click "Generate". Now all the cells in the list are converted into a list of barcodes.
How to Link an Identcode Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Firstly, start a new Excel document and generate an Identcode barcode. Then click "Link To Cell" button in "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, select a cell filled with data and click "Update" button. Now the barcode image is successfully linked to the data in the cell. Additionally, this add-in also permits to link multiple Identcode images to cells.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator