"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Add Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode images into your Excel documents with this barcode plug-in
- Create directly Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with this plug-in
- Interleaved 2 of 5 article lists or catalogues may be produced without any effort
- Industry standards of Interleaved 2 of 5 are well pre-configured in all barcodes
- Programming skills are not required when using this barcode generator
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode specifications knowledge are not required
- Barcode fonts and tools are not necessary while using this product
- All printers are supported to print high quality Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes
- Completely integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010
Introduction of Interleaved 2 of 5 Excel Barcode Add-In
Interleaved 2 of 5 Excel Barcode Add-in, provided by OnBarcode.com, is a mature and reliable barcode generation tool, which enables users to generate and print linear Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode and barcode list on Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010.
Besides Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add In for Excel , OnBarcode.com also provides barcode generators support creating other linear and matrix barcodes for Excel, such as Code 39, Code 11, Codabar, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Intelligent Mail, POSTNET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Generator for Excel is available for Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010.
- Generate Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in MS Office Excel directly within a few seconds.
- Easily and fast create both single Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode and barcode lists.
- All cells in the excel spreadsheet can be converted into Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes with a few clicks.
- The barcode images can be changed automatically with the content of the linked cells.
- Industry standards of Interleaved 2 of 5 are well configured using our product.
- Barcode parameters, including barcode size, rotation, etc, are all customizable.
- No programming skills are required while creating Interleaved 2 of 5 with Excel Barcode Add-in.
- Thermal printers are supported for printing high quality Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes on low resolution printers.
Install Interleaved 2 of 5 Excel Barcode Add-In
- Download the Interleaved 2 of 5 Excel Barcode Plug-in.
- Close all the excel documents before the installation.
- Unzip the Excel Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode Add-in.
- Run the setup file to install the barcode generator.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" button will be integrated in the menu bar.
Create Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode into Excel
How to Insert Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode for Excel
Firstly click "Add-Ins" to start the barcode generator, then switch to "Create Barcode" to activate the panel of "Barcode Settings". Secondly click the cell in which you want to insert an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode, and select "INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Finally, input required data, and click the "Generate" button, and an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode will be generated.
How to Configure Interleaved 2 of 5 on Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Click on the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode which you want to customize, and adjust parameters in the panel on the right side. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode image you need.
How to Generate Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode List in Excel
Except a single Interleaved 2 of 5 image, the Barcode Add-In for Excel also supports generating barcode lists or tables. Choose a column of cells with data, and select "INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5" and then click the "Generate" button, an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode list or table will be successfully inserted.
How to Link Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode to Cell for Excel
Insert an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode and click "Link To Cell", then choose a cell with data, and click "Update" button (or else click the "Cancel" button). Then the barcode is linked to the data of the cell, and would change if the data changed. Our product also supports linking multiple barcodes to cells.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator