"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Create high quality ISSN barcode images in Excel documents using this add-in
- Work well with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Programming skills are not needed in operating this add-in
- The ISSN barcode specification is not required for users to know
- This mature plugin does not need any barcode fonts
- Create great quality ISSN barcodes by just a few mouse clicks
- Industry standards of ISSN are predefined in all created barcodes
- All printers can print the generated barcodes without any difficulties
Introduction of ISSN Barcode Add-In for Excel
ISSN Barcode Add-In for Excel is a famous barcode generator favored by increasing companies and clients. It can help users generate high quality ISSN barcodes in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets easily and quickly and users do not need to know any programming knowledge.
Besides Excel ISSN Barcode Add In, OnBarcode.com provides many other well-known 1D and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel, UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel, EAN-8 Barcode Add-In for Excel, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.
Features of ISSN Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Quickly convert an entire column or row filled with data into ISSN barcodes.
- ISSN barcodes are created according to the latest ISSN barcode specification.
- The contents of cells can be linked to different created barcode images easily.
- Calculate and add the check digit for each ISSN barcodes automatically.
- The quiet zones of ISSN are also automatically added by this reliable plugin.
- Plenty of ISSN barcode properties can be adjusted according to users' demand.
- Support the generation of ISSN Supplement 2 or 5 barcodes in Excel documents.
Install ISSN Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download and unzip ISSN Barcode Add-In for Excel in your computer.
- Ensure all Excel documents on your computer are closed.
- Run the setup file and then open a new Excel document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now a tab called "Add-Ins" is placed in the menu bar of the Excel document.
Insert ISSN Barcodes in Excel
How to Create an ISSN Barcode in Excel
Start a new Excel document and click "Add-Ins" tab first. Then, click "Create Barcode" under the Excel menu bar and a barcode setting panel pops up on the right. Next, select "ISSN" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the box under "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust ISSN in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
It is easy to customize ISSN barcodes in "Barcode Settings" panel. Take bar height as an example. If you are not satisfied with the bar height, just move to "Barcode Size" and input your ideal data to replace the default data in the text box of "Bar height (Y)". Finally, click "Update" button.
How to Draw an ISSN Supplement 2 or 5 Barcode
Click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" and a barcode setting panel appears on the right. Then, select "ISSN +2" or "ISSN +5" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data except supplement data in the box under "Data". Next, click "Generate" button and an ISSN Supplement 2 or 5 barcode is created in the document. After that, go to "Supplement data" under "1D Barcode" to input your ideal supplement data to replace the default one and click "Update".
How to Insert an ISSN Barcode List in Excel
Open an Excel document and go to "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar. Then, under the menu bar, click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, input valid data in a list of cells and select them all. After that, select "ISSN" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu and click "Generate". Now the creation of an ISSN barcode list is finished.
How to Link an ISSN Barcode to a Cell in Excel
First of all, draw an ISSN barcode in a new Excel document. Then, click "Link To Cell" button and select a cell with valid data. Next, click "Update" button (To undo it, click "Cancel"). After that, the ISSN barcode image is linked to the data in the cell successfully. What's more, linking multiple ISSN images to cells is also permitted.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator