"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Add, generate ITF-14 barcodes into Excel spreadsheets using this barcode add-in
- Directly create ITF-14 barcodes in Excel spreadsheets with Excel Barcode Add-in
- ITF-14 article lists or catalogues may be produced without any efforts with this product
- All ITF-14 being created are well pre-configured according to industry standards
- All types of printers are supported to print high quality ITF-14 barcodes
- Programming skills and ITF-14 barcode specifications knowledge are not required
- Barcode fonts are not required while using this product to create ITF-14 barcode
- Completely integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
Introduction of ITF-14 Excel Barcode Generator
As one of our professional barcode generation products, ITF-14 Excel Barcode Add-in makes users to easily and quickly create linear ITF-14 barcode and barcode lists or tables on Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010.
Apart from Excel ITF-14 Barcode Add In, OnBarcode.com also provides barcode generator add-ins support creating other linear and 2D barcodes for Excel, including Codabar, One Code, GS1 128, Code 128, EAN, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of ITF-14 Barcode Add-In for Excel
- ITF-14 Barcode Add-in for Excel is available for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- Directly create ITF-14 barcodes in MS Excel using barcode generator for excel within a few seconds.
- Both single ITF-14 barcode image and barcode lists are supported by this barcode generator.
- May covert all cells of the excel document into ITF-14 barcodes with a few clicks.
- Industry standards of ITF-14 are well configured in all barcodes with Excel Barcode Plugin.
- Barcode parameters, including barcode size, rotation, etc, are all adjustable.
- Check Digit Calculation is supported by ITF-14 Excel Barcode Add-In.
- No programming skills are necessary when inserting ITF-14 with Excel Barcode Add-In.
- Even low-resolution printers can be used to print high quality ITF-14 barcodes.
Install ITF-14 Excel Barcode Add-In
- Download the Excel ITF-14 Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Close all the excel documents on your computer.
- Run the setup file to install the barcode plug-in.
- Start an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" button will be added on the menu bar when all finished.
Insert ITF-14 Barcode into Excel Document
How to Create an ITF-14 Barcode for Excel
After clicking "Add-Ins", the Barcode Generator will be activated, and then switch to "Create Barcode", and a "Barcode Settings" panel will appear on the right side. Then click the cell where you want to insert an ITF-14 barcode, and select "ITF-14" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. When inputting required ITF-14 data, click the "Generate" button, and an ITF-14 barcode will be generated.
How to Customize ITF-14 on Barcode Settings Panel
Click the ITF-14 you want to customize, and switch to the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab in the "Barcode Settings" panel on the right side. Then revise the parameters which you want to reset, like bar width & height, bearer bar size, etc, and click the "Update" button when you finish, and you'll get a new ITF-14 barcode. Note that the wide to narrow bar ratio of ITF-14 is 2:0 to 3:0.
How to Generate ITF-14 Barcode List in Excel
The Excel Barcode Add-In also allows generating barcode lists and tables apart from a single ITF-14 image at a time. Choose a column or a row of cells with data, and select "ITF-14". Then click "Generate" to finish the creation of a barcode list or table.
How to Link ITF-14 Barcode to Cell for Excel
Choose a created ITF-14 barcode and click the "Link To Cell" button, then choose a cell with data, and click "Update" button (otherwise click "Cancel" button). When finished, the barcode is linked to the data of the cell, and would change if the data changed. Our product also supports linking multiple barcodes to cells.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator