"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Create high quality Leitcode barcodes in Excel documents with this add-in
- Used freely with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- No programming knowledge is required to be known
- The Leitcode barcode specification is unnecessary for users
- This reliable barcode add-in asks for no barcode fonts
- Insert high quality Leitcode barcodes in Excel easily and quickly
- All barcodes are generated in accordance with industry standards of Leitcode
- All the created Leitcode barcodes can be easily printed by all printers
Introduction of Leitcode Barcode Add-In for Excel
Leitcode Barcode Add-In for Excel is a powerful barcode generator which is entirely compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions. It can easily create Leitcode barcodes in Microsoft Excel documents without any barcode fonts.
OnBarcode.com is a very professional barcode add-ins supplier, providing various linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel. Besides Excel Leitcode Barcode Add In, other barcode add-ins for Excel provided by OnBarcode.com include: Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel, UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.
Features of Leitcode Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Turn a whole column or row filled with data into Leitcode barcodes easily.
- The inserted Leitcode barcodes comply with the latest Leitcode barcode specification.
- Capable of linking generated Leitcode images to the contents of different cells.
- Add the quiet zones for each Leitcode barcode automatically.
- The check digit is automatically calculated and added by this mature plugin.
- Users can modify various parameters of Leitcode to get their desired barcodes.
- Even low-resolution printers can print the generated Leitcode barcodes easily.
Install Leitcode Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Ensure all Excel documents are closed on your computer.
- Download Leitcode Barcode Add-In for Excel and unzip it.
- Run the setup file to install this add-in.
- Open a new Excel document on your computer now.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar.
Insert Leitcode Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate a Leitcode Barcode in Excel
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and click "Create Barcode" under the Excel menu bar. Then, you can see a panel called "Barcode Settings" on the right. Next, choose "LEITCODE" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the box under "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust Leitcode in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
If users want to customize their barcodes, just go to "Barcode Settings" panel and change the data value of the parameters into what they want. Specially, the property of "Wide to narrow bar ratio (N)" is designed for users to adjust the proportion of the wide bar to the narrowest one and its valid value is from 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive.
How to Insert a Leitcode Barcode List in Excel
Click "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and under the Excel menu bar, click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" on the right. Then, type valid data in a list of cells and select them all. Next, select barcode type "LEITCODE" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Finally, click "Generate" button.
How to Link a Leitcode Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Start a new Excel spreadsheet and generate a Leitcode barcode. Then, click "Link To Cell" in "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, select a cell with data and click "Update" button (To undo it, please click "Cancel"). Now the Leitcode barcode image is linked to the data in the cell. Additionally, linking multiple Code 39 images to cells is also supported.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator