"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Draw great quality MSI Plessey barcodes in Excel documents with this add-in
- Available for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Users do not need to know any programming knowledge
- The MSI Plessey barcode specification is also not necessary for users
- No barcode fonts are required in the process of barcode generation
- Generate high quality MSI Plessey barcodes with just a few clicks
- All created barcodes conform to the industry standards of MSI Plessey
- All inserted MSI Plessey barcodes are compatible with all printers
Introduction of MSI Plessey Barcode Add-In for Excel
MSI Plessey Barcode Add-In for Excel is widely used to generate MSI Plessey barcodes in Microsoft Excel documents in the highest possible quality. Its operation is very easy and users do not need to know any programming skills.
Excel MSI Plessey Barcode Add In is just one of the products provided by OnBarcode.com. Many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel are also provided, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel, Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.
Features of MSI Plessey Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Easily convert a whole column or row filled with valid data into MSI Plessey barcodes.
- The MSI Plessey barcodes are inserted according to the latest MSI Plessey barcode specification.
- Quickly link the created barcodes to the contents of different cells in Excel documents.
- The quiet zones of each MSI Plessey barcode are added automatically by this plugin.
- Users can choose to add the checksum character or not by this mature barcode add-in.
- Various barcode settings are provided for users to customize their desired barcodes.
- All high-resolution and low-resolution printers can print the created barcodes.
Install MSI Plessey Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Close all Excel documents before installation.
- Download MSI Plessey Barcode Add-In for Excel and unzip it.
- Run the setup file to install this add-in.
- Open a new Excel document on your computer now.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar.
Insert MSI Plessey Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate a MSI Plessey Barcode in Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and click "Create Barcode" button under the Excel menu bar. Then, a panel called "Barcode Settings" shows up on the right. Next, select barcode type "MSI PLESSEY" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the pane under "Data". Finally, click "Generate" button to finish the barcode generation.
How to Adjust MSI Plessey in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Users can customize their barcodes through changing the data value of MSI Plessey properties. In "1D Barcode", users can check "Add checksum char" to add the check digit for the created barcodes. Additionally, "Display barcode data" and "Display checksum char" can be checked to show barcode data and the check digit in each barcode image.
How to Insert a MSI Plessey Barcode List in Excel
Open a new Excel document on your computer first. Then, click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" (under the menu bar) to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Next, type valid MSI Plessey barcode data in a list of cells and select them all. After that, choose "MSI PLESSEY" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Link a MSI Plessey Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Firstly, draw a MSI Plessey barcode in a new Excel spreadsheet. Secondly, click "Link To Cell" button in "Barcode Settings". Thirdly, select a cell with valid MSI Plessey barcode data and click "Update" button. Successfully, the MSI Plessey barcode is linked to the contents of the cell. What's more, linking multiple MSI Plessey images to cells is also permitted.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator