"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Add Intelligent Mail (OneCode) Barcode images into your Excel documents with this add-in
- Create Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcode in Excel spreadsheets straightforwardly
- Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcode article lists or catalogues may be produced without any effort
- Industry standards of Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode) are well pre-configured
- Programming skills are not required with this excel barcode generator
- Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcode specifications knowledge is not required
- Barcode fonts are not required while using this barcode generation tool
- Support printing high quality Intelligent Mail (OneCode) barcode with all printers
- Completely integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010
Introduction of Intelligent Mail Excel Barcode Generator
Excel barcode add-in for Intelligent Mail is a mature and reliable barcode generator among other products provided by OnBarcode.com, with which users are able to directly and easily insert linear Intelligent Mail barcodes, and barcode lists on Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010.
Except Intelligent Mail Barcode (OneCode) Barcode Add In, OnBarcode.com also provides barcode generation tools support creating other linear and 2D barcodes for Excel, including Codabar, Code 39, Code 11, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, POSTNET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.|
Features of Intelligent Mail Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Directly and easily create Intelligent Mail (Onecode) barcodes in Microsoft Excel using excel barcode generator within a few seconds.
- Both single Intelligent Mail (Onecode) barcode and barcode lists can be created simply.
- All cells in the excel spreadsheet can be converted into Intelligent Mail barcodes with a few steps.
- The barcodes which are linked to cells can be changed automatically with the content of the linked cells.
- Industry standards of Intelligent Mail (Onecode) barcode are well configured in this excel barcode plug-in.
- No programming skills are required while inserting Intelligent Mail Barcode (Onecode) with Excel Barcode Add-In.
- Barcode parameters, including barcode size, rotation, etc, are all adjustable with our product.
- Thermal printers are supported for printing high quality Intelligent Mail (Onecode) barcodes even on low resolution printers.
- Check digit calculation is supported by Intelligent Mail (Onecode) Excel Barcode Add-in.
- Intelligent Mail (Onecode) Barcode Generator for Excel is available for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
Install Excel Intelligent Mail Barcode Plug-In
- Download the Excel Intelligent Mail Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Before the installation, close all your excel documents.
- Double click to run the setup file.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" button will be added on the excel menu bar.
Generate Intelligent Mail Barcode into Excel
How to Create Intelligent Mail Barcode for Excel
Click "Add-Ins" to activate the barcode generator, and then switch to "Create Barcode" to get access to the "Barcode Settings" panel. Then click on the cell where you want to generate an Intelligent Mail barcode, and select "INTELLIGENT MAIL(ONECODE)" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Input valid Intelligent Mail data, and click the "Generate" button, then an Onecode barcode will be inserted.
How to Customize Intelligent Mail Parameters
Click on the Intelligent Mail barcode which you want to customize, and switch to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" to set parameters like bar width & height, image width & height, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get a new Intelligent Mail barcode image.
How to Generate Intelligent Mail Barcode List in Excel
The Excel Barcode Plug-In supports inserting not only a single Intelligent Mail barcode, but also barcode lists or tables. Choose a column or a row of cells with data, and select "INTELLIGENT MAIL(ONECODE)". Then click "Generate", a barcode list or table will be successfully created.
How to Link Intelligent Mail Barcode to Cell for Excel
Embed an Intelligent Mail (Onecode) barcode and click "Link To Cell" button, then choose a cell with data, and click "Update" button (otherwise click "Cancel" button). When finished, the barcode will be linked to the data of the cell, and would change if the data changed. Our product is also able to link multiple barcodes to cells by clicking "Update Link To Cell".
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator