"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Draw great quality PLANET barcodes in Excel documents with this add-in
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Users do not need to concern about PLANET Barcode specification
- No programming knowledge is demanded to operate this plugin
- Barcode fonts are not required by this professional barcode add-in
- The generation of PLANET barcodes is as easy as clicking a button
- The barcodes are inserted according to the industry standards of PLANET
- The created PLANET barcodes can be printed by almost all printers
Introduction of PLANET Barcode Add-In for Excel
PLANET Barcode Add-In for Excel is an advanced and reliable barcode generator widely used in various applications. It can easily draw high quality PLANET barcodes in Microsoft Excel documents without any barcode fonts.
OnBarcode.com provides not only Excel PLANET Barcode Add In, but also many other common linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel, Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.
Features of PLANET Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Be able to change an entire column or row filled with data into PLANET barcodes.
- The inserted barcodes comply with the latest PLANET barcode specification.
- Support the linkage between created barcode images and the contents of cells.
- This mature plugin adds the quiet zones of each PLANET barcode automatically.
- The check digit is automatically calculated and added by this advanced barcode add-in.
- Users can adjust various properties of the generated PLANET barcodes.
- The inserted barcodes can be printed by all high-resolution and low-resolution printers.
Install PLANET Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Close all the Excel documents to prepare installation.
- Download and unzip PLANET Barcode Add-In for Excel.
- Run the setup file to install this add-in.
- Open a new Excel document after installation.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see "Add-Ins" tab is placed in the menu bar of the document.
Insert PLANET Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate a PLANET Barcode in Excel
After installation, click "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar of an Excel document. Then, click "Create Barcode" under the menu bar and a panel called "Barcode Settings" pops up on the right. Next, select "PLANET" in "Barcode Type' and input valid data in the box under "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust PLANET in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Users can adjust rich parameters of the generated PLANET barcodes in "Barcode Settings" easily. For example, if users are not satisfied with the bar width of a created barcode, just select this barcode and switch to "Barcode Size". Then revise the data value of "Bar width (X)" and click "Update" button.
How to Draw a PLANET Barcode List in Excel
Open a new Excel document and go to "Add-Ins" tab. Then click "Create Barcode" button under the Excel menu bar. Next, type valid data in a list cells and select them all. After that, select "PLANET" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu under "Barcode Settings" panel and click "Generate" button.
How to Link a PLANET Barcode to a Cell in Excel
To start with, insert a PLANET barcode in an Excel spreadsheet. Then, click "Link To Cell" in the "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, select a cell with valid data and click "Update" button (To undo it, click "Cancel" button). Now, the PLANET barcode is successfully linked to the data in the cell. Additionally, several PLANET images which are linked to cells can be updated at one time.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator