"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Draw great quality POSTNET barcodes in Excel documents with this add-in
- Seamlessly integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Users do not need to know the POSTNET barcode specification
- No programming skills is required to operate this advanced plugin
- This mature and reliable barcode add-in asks for no barcode fonts
- Generate high quality POSTNET barcodes with just a few mouse clicks
- Industry standards of POSTNET are well predefined in all generated barcodes
Introduction of POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Excel
With POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Excel, the generation of POSTNET barcodes in Excel documents is so easy that users who do not know any programming knowledge can generate barcodes with just few mouse clicks. This barcode add-in is widely implemented in various applications.
Besides Excel POSTNET Barcode Add In, OnBarcode.com provides many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel, Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel, PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Excel, etc.|
Features of POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Easily convert a list of cells filled with valid data into a POSTNET barcode list.
- The barcodes are inserted in accordance with the latest POSTNET barcode specification.
- The barcode images can be linked to the contents of different cells in Excel documents.
- The quiet zones are added by this professional barcode add-in automatically.
- The check digit is also automatically calculated and added by this mature plugin.
- Rich barcode settings are designed for users to customize their barcodes.
- Even low-resolution printers can print the generated POSTNET barcodes.
Install POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Before installation, close all the Excel documents.
- Download and unzip POSTNET Barcode Add-In for Excel.
- Run the setup file "setup.exe" and open a new Excel document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar.
Insert POSTNET Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate a POSTNET Barcode in Excel
Click "Add-Ins" tab in a new Excel document and under the Excel menu bar, click "Create Barcode". After that, a panel called "Barcode Settings" appears on the right. Then, select "POSTNET" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu and input valid POSTNET barcode data in the text box of "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust POSTNET in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
Rich properties of POSTNET barcodes can be modified in "Barcode Settings" panel, such as barcode size, font, rotation, etc. Users just need to adjust the properties well and click "Update" button to finish the revision. Additionally, the parameter of "Short to tall bar ratio" is designed to customize the proportion of the short bar to the tall one and its valid value is from 0 to 1.0 inclusive.
How to Draw a POSTNET Barcode List in Excel
Start a new Excel document on your computer and click "Add-Ins" > "Create Barcode". After that, a barcode setting panel pops up on the right. Then, choose a list of cells and input valid POSTNET barcode data. Next, select all those cells and choose "POSTNET" in "Barcode Type". Finally, click "Generate" button.
How to Link a POSTNET Barcode to a Cell in Excel
First of all, generate a POSTNET barcode in a new Excel spreadsheet and click "Link To Cell" in the "Barcode Settings" panel. Then, select a cell with valid POSTNET barcode data and click "Update" button. Successfully, the barcode image is linked to the contents of the cell. Additionally, multiple POSTNET barcode images which are linked to cells can be updated at the same time.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator