"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Create QR Code into Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets using QR Code Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Create immediately QR Code in Excel spreadsheets with QR Code add-in for Excel
- QR Code Industry standards are pre-configured in the generated barcodes
- It is not necessary for users to consider specifications of QR Code
- Easy to make barcode article lists or catalogues in Excel
- Simple to print high quality QR Code images with low-resolution printers
- QR Code barcode fonts are unnecessary while generating barcodes
- Completely integrate into Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
Excel QR Code Generator Introduction
QR Code Barcode Add-In for Excel is developed for office users to embed QR Code barcode images into Excel workbooks, which is a reliable, efficient and convenient barcode generator for Microsoft Office Excel. And this barcode generator plugin is widely applied in many industries.
QR Code generator for Excel may easily add QR Code barcodes into Microsoft Excel documents. Other linear (1D) & Matrix (2D) barcode Add-ins for Excel and Word are also provided by Onbarcode.com. Those barcodes are: Code 39, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, Data Matrix, PDF-417 etc.
Features of QR Code Add-In for Excel
- QR Code images are able to be inserted in Microsoft Excel using this QR Code barcode add-in for Excel.
- Single QR Code as well as QR Code barcode lists can be created easily and fast in MS Excel.
- QR Code can be converted in all excel cells with just a few clicks and the barcode image can be updated with the linked cell contents.
- Industry standards of QR Code are pre-configured in barcodes for untrained users to create QR Code in Microsoft Excel.
- No programming knowledge is necessary when using product to insert QR Code barcodes for excel.
- All parameters of QR Code barcode images are adjustable within the excel add-in "Barcode Settings" panel.
- Thermal printers support is provided for printing high quality QR Code on low resolution printers.
- This plugin provided by OnBarcode.com is available for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
Install QR Code Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download free QR Code Barcode Excel Add-In trial.
- Close all MS Office Excel spreadsheets.
- Unzip the package and run the setup file.
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet to click "Install". Done!
Create QR Code Barcode into MS Excel
How to Generate QR Code Barcode for Excel
Open a new Excel workbook to activate the "Barcode Settings" panel. Choose "QRCODE" (Default is CODE 128), and type required data. Then click "Generate" to insert the corresponding QR Code barcode image.
How to Configure QR Code Barcode in Excel
Based on a generated QR Code image, switch to "Barcode Size" to revise some basic properties including bar width, image width and height, margin and rotation degree. Or switch to "2D Barcode", users can choose data mode, error correction level and 40 versions. After that, click "Update".
How to Create QR Code Barcode List in Excel
Activate the "Barcode Settings" panel. Select a column or row of data cells, choose "QRCODE", and then click "Generate". The QR Code barcode lists will be immediately created in the excel spreadsheet.
How to Link QR Code to Cell for Excel
Open a new Excel spreadsheet to generate a QR Code image, or choose a generated QR Code image. Click "Link To Cell" and chose a cell with data, and then click "Update". Additionally, link multiple barcode images to corresponding cells, and then revise the contents of the linked cells. Click "Update Link To Cell", all linked images will be updated.
For more detail, please click Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
provided by OnBarcode.com.
Excel Barcode Generator Supporting Bar Code Types