"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Create high quality UPC-A barcode images in Excel spreadsheets with this add-in
- Seamlessly Integrate into Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Barcode fonts are not required by this mature barcode add-in for Excel
- Generated high quality barcodes can be printed even on low-resolution printers
- Users do not need to concern about the UPC-A barcode specification
- UPC-A barcode industry standards are well pre-configured
- Create UPC-A barcodes in Excel spreadsheets in an instant
- Easy to convert a list of cells in Excel documents into UPC-A barcodes
Introduction of UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel
UPC-A barcode Add-In for Excel is one of our advanced Excel barcode add-ins which has strong functions. It enables users to create and insert a single UPC-A barcode or an UPC-A barcode list on Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets easily and quickly.
Besides UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel, OnBarcode.com also provides other common linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Excel like Code 128 Barcode Add-In, EAN-8 Barcode Add-In, Code 39 Barcode Add-In, QR Code Barcode Add-In, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In, PDF-417 Barcode Add-In, etc.
Features of UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel
- UPC-A industry standards are predefined well in this add-in for users.
- Programming knowledge is not needed in operating this mature plugin.
- Allow thermal printers to print generated high quality UPC-A barcodes.
- Draw UPC-A barcodes in Microsoft Excel documents with just a few clicks.
- Easy to convert a cell or a list of cells filled with data into UPC-A barcodes.
- Created UPC-A barcode images can be linked to the contents of cells.
- Parameters of UPC-A barcodes can be adjusted according to requirements.
- UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel calculates and adds the check digit automatically.
Install UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel
- Download the UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Excel and unzip it.
- Make sure all Microsoft Office Excel documents are closed.
- Run the setup file to install this mature plugin.
- Then open a new Excel document on your computer.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar.
Insert UPC-A Barcodes in Excel
How to Generate an UPC-A Barcode in Excel
First of all, click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel. Then, choose "UPC-A" and type required UPC-A barcode data. Next, click "Generate" button and a single UPC-A barcode is created into the Microsoft Excel document (To remove it, click "Delete").
How to Configure UPC-A in Excel Add-In Setting Panel
In "Barcode Settings" panel users can adjust various parameters of UPC-A barcodes like barcode size, rotation, font, bar alignment, etc. Take bar width as an example. Firstly, select a generated UPC-A barcode and go to "Barcode Size". Then input required data into the text box of "Bar width (X)" to replace the default data. Lastly, click "Update" button.
How to Insert an UPC-A Supplement 2 or 5 Barcode
Click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" and then "Barcode Settings" panel is activated on the right. Select "UPC-A +2" or "UPC-A +5" in "Barcode Type". Next, input valid data except the supplement data in the text box of "Data" and click "Generate". Now go to "1D Barcode" -> "Supplement data" and input your ideal data to replace the default one.
How to Draw UPC-A Barcode Lists in Excel
Besides a single UPC-A barcode image, this Excel Barcode Add-In allows barcode lists or tables to be created. Specifically, choose a column or row of cells filled with valid data first. Then select "UPC-A" in "Barcode Type". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Link a UPC-A Barcode to a Cell in Excel
Insert an UPC-A barcode in an Excel document first. Then activate "Link To Cell" in "Barcode Settings" panel. Next, select a cell with data and click "Update". Successfully, the linkage between the barcode image and the data in the cell is finished. In addition, multiple barcodes which are linked to different cells can be updated at one time.
More detail will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Excel Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator