"I used many barcode generators, but this plugin is my favorite one. All generated barcodes using this product are of high quality!"
- Isaac Leo, UK
Create, draw and print UPC-E barcode images into your Excel documents with this plug-in
- UPC-E Barcodes can be easily created in Excel 2007/2010
- Supplement add-on symbology UPC-E+2 and UPC-E+5 are supported
- Simple to create article lists or catalogues in Excel spreadsheets
- Industry standards of UPC-E are pre-configured in the barcodes
- Create high quality barcode images printed with low-resolution printers
- No UPC-E barcode specifications knowledge is necessary for all users
- Barcode fonts are not required in the UPC-E Barcode Add-In
Introduction of Excel UPC-E Barcode Generator
Being a mature and reliable barcode generator among other products provided by us, UPC-E barcode add-in for Excel provides users the service to generate and create linear UPC-E barcode, and barcode list on Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 easily and quickly.
Apart from Excel UPC-E Barcode Add-In, OnBarcode.com also offers barcode generators support creating other linear and 2D barcodes for Excel, including Code 39, Codabar, Code 128, EAN-13, UPC-A, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of UPC-E Barcode Generator for Excel
- UPC-E barcodes are able to be inserted in Microsoft Excel using UPC-E Excel Barcode generator.
- Support creating supplement add-on symbologies UPC-E+2 and UPC-E+5 in MS Excel.
- Easy to insert single UPC-E bar code as well as barcode lists in Microsoft Excel.
- The UPC-E barcode can be adjusted automatically with the content of the cells linked in Excel.
- Each selected cell in the excel spreadsheet can be converted into UPC-E barcode.
- UPC-E barcode Industry standards are configured for users to create UPC-E barcode in Excel.
- Programming skills are unnecessary for inserting barcodes with Excel Barcode Add-In.
- Parameters of UPC-E bar code are adjustable, including barcode size, rotation, etc.
- Check digit calculation is included in UPC-E Excel Barcode Add-In.
- The UPC-E Barcode Add-in for Excel is entirely compatible to Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
Install UPC-E Excel Barcode Add-In
- Download the Excel UPC-E Barcode Add-in.
- Close all your excel documents.
- Unzip the Excel UPC-E barcode Add-in.
- Double click the setup file to install.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" button will be added on the menu bar.
Insert UPC-E Barcode into Excel
How to Generate a UPC-E Barcode for Excel
First, switch to "Add-Ins", and then click "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will appear on the right side. Second, click the cell where you want to generate a UPC-E barcode, and select "UPC-E" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Third, input valid UPC-E data, then click the "Generate" button, and you will get a UPC-E symbology in your Excel document.
How to Create UPC-E Supplement Add-on Symbol on Excel
To create the two supplement add-on symbologies UPC-E+2 and UPC-E+5 in the excel spreadsheet, you need firstly select "UPC-E+2" or "UPC-E+5" in "Barcode Type" and input valid UPC-E data, then click "Generate", to get the add-on symbol with the default data "12" or "12345" encoded. After this, go to "1D Barcode" and input 2 digits data or 5 digits data in "Supplement data". Finally, click the "Update" button, and now an UPC-E with 2 or 5 digits add-on symbology is inserted as you need.
How to Reset Parameters of a Created UPC-E Barcode
Click on the UPC-E barcode which you want to reset, and adjust parameters in the panel on the right side as you wish. When you finish all the settings, click the "Update" button, and you'll get a new UPC-E barcode image.
How to Create UPC-E Barcode List in Excel
Besides a single UPC-E image, the UPC-E Excel Barcode Generator is also available to generate barcode lists or tables. Choose a column or a row of cells with data, and select "UPC-E" in the drop-down menu. Then click "Generate", a barcode list or table will be finished.
How to Link UPC-E Barcode to Cell for Excel
Select a created UPC-E barcode and click "Link To Cell" button, then choose a cell with data, and click the "Update" button (or else click "Cancel" button). The barcode will be linked to the data of the cell after these steps, and would change if you change the data. Our product is also able to link multiple barcodes to cells.
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Generator