- Easily create and print Codabar barcodes with our Codabar Barcode Font
- TrueType font, OpenType font, PCL and PostScript fonts are supplied in this barcode font package
- Compatible with many applications in Java, C#, C++, and VB
- Can be utilized on multiple systems like Microsoft Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux and others
- Produces high quality Codabar barcodes in various systems and programs
- Completely support the Rationalized Codabar standards and ANSI/AIM BC3-1995 or USD-4 specifications
Codabar, invented by Pitney Bowes Corp in 1972, is a linear barcode symbology.
This Codabar barcode is also known as Codeabar, Ames Code, Monarch, NW-7,
Rationalized Codabar, Code 2 of 7, ANSI/AIM BC3-1995 or USD-4. It encodes the numbers from 0 through 9, letters A to D, and symbol like - $ / +.
- Our Codabar Barcode Font provides a high level of scalability with diversified operating systems, programs and printers.
- Royalty-free font tools, plug-ins, and macros are provided with the use of this Codabar Barcode Font to automatically format the data that are encoded in the barcodes to improve the readability while the product being applied.
- Self-checking support requires no check digit in the Standards Codabar barcode symbol
- Flexible barcode size support let the Codabar to meet the different height-width requirements
- Human-readable and non-human readable versions are included in this barcode font package
- Font Tools are included to help automatically processing and formatting the start, stop and check characters that are necessary in some variants of Codabar in commercial and public use
- Source code for Java, C#, and VB are available with the purchase of unlimited developer license