- Create Code 11 as a font in many applications
- Samples for integrating with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access are included
- Compatible with operating systems like all versions of Windows, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX
- Support the generation of Code 11 bar code in Crystal Reports
- TrueType Font, OpenType Font, PostScript Fonts and PCL Laser jet soft font are supplied
- Royalty free and perpetual license are available
Code 11 barcode, or USD-8, is a high density numeric-only bar code symbology with the numbers 0 through 9, the dash symbol (-),
the start and the stop characters encoded. It is widely used in labeling telecommunications equipment.
This barcode symbol uses one checksum digit 'C', when the length of the message encoded is less than 10 characters.
If the message contains 10 characters or more, it will use the checksum digits both 'C' and 'K'.
- Easy to integrate this barcode font into various application development environments such as C#, VB, C++, and Java on multiple platforms
- Flexible font size support meets the different height and/or width requirements
- Includes TrueType fonts for windows and Mac format to compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, even Pocket PC.
- Font tools, macros and plug-ins are included in this Code 11 Barcode Font package to automatically format the data so that the digits that are encoded in the Code 11 barcodes may be scanned while the barcode font being applied
- OpenType fonts are provided in this package to compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and other systems
- PostScript fonts and PCL fonts are combined into this Code 11 Barcode Font package as a single ZIP file for easy integration with multiple systems
- High quality bar codes support allows the accurate barcode being printed on high resolution printers as well as on low resolution printers
- Source code of C#, VB and Java are available with the purchase of unlimited Developer License
- Compatible with the current Code 11 bar code Standards