- Support the printing of Code 128 barcode as a font in many applications
- Produces accurately high-quality barcodes even on low out-put resolutions
- Enable or disable human-readable characters
- Includes samples of how to create Code 128 bar codes in Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports included
- GS1-128 Application Identifiers may be easily encoded
- Four different font formats are supplied such as TrueType font, OpenType font, PCL laser jet soft fonts and PostScript font
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Pocket PC, Macintosh, Unix, Linux and other systems
Code 128, alphanumeric or numeric-only, is a high-density bar code symbology with all 128 characters of ASCII and the Latin-1 characters encoded.
It consists of a start character, encoded data, check character, and stop character.
The check character is calculated from a weighted sum - modulo 103, of all the characters.
- Royalty free font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided to automatically format the data that will be scanned while the Code 128 fonts being applied
- Compatible with the current Code 128 barcode symbology standards - ISO/IEC 15417:2007.
- Support the creating of the three subtypes - Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C
- Font Tools are available for the integrating with many applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access on Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) support allows the generation of EAN 128 with this barcode font
- Flexible barcode size support is compatible with the application and scanning equipment
- Thermal printer support allows the printing of Code 128 on low resolution printers as well as on high resolution printers
- Source code of C#, VB, C++, and Java are available with the purchase of unlimited license.