- Create Code 39 bar codes as a font in plenty of applications
- Can be utilized on multiple operating system like Windows, Macintosh, Unix, and Linux
- Generate Code 39 barcodes in Microsoft documents like Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports
- Support Code 39 extension with lower case letters encoded
- Low resolution printers support allows high quality Code 39 barcodes being printed
- Easy-to-integrate with the use of the font tools, macros & plug-ins
- Contains four different type fonts including TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL
- Compatible with the latest ISO barcode synbologies standards
Code 39 is a discrete and alphanumeric symbology with variable-length. It supports 43 characters in addition to an additional character '*'
used as a start/stop character. This barcode symbol is widely used in non-retail environments such as name badges, inventory and industrial applications.
Two other standards of Code 39 are used by the United States Department of Defense as LOGMARS - Logistics Applications of Automated Marking and
Reading Symbols, and used by the Health Industry Bar Code Council as HIBCC.
- Easy integration with diversified application development environments such as C#, C++, VB, and Java
- Our barcode solutions of Code 39 Barcode Fonts provide a high level of scalability with operating system, application, and printer independence.
- Directly created from national and international standards of barcode symbologies
- Font tools, macros & plug-ins are supplied for easy integration with many applications in multiple operating systems
- Samples of creating Code 39 bar codes in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and many other applications are provided
- Lower case letters as well as upper case letters and numbers are supported by this Code 39 barcode fonts through with the Code 39 extension included
- Self-checking support requires no check digit and makes Code 39 bar codes be easily integrated into printing system with this barcode font to the system or printer and then printing the data in that font
- Modulo 43 check digit support allows printing extremely high level of accurate bar codes
- Compatible with the ANSI/AIM BC1/1995, Uniform Symbology Specification - Code 39