- Easy-to-create Code 93 bar codes from a single font in various programs
- Can be utilized in cross platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX
- Four single fonts, TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts, are supplied in this barcode font package
- High level of scalability is supplied with operating system, application and printer.
- Compatible with the current AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards
- Royalty free and perpetual developer licenses are available
Code 93, also known as USS-93, is alphanumeric continuous symbology with a variable-length. It is compressed from the Code 39.
This Code 93 encodes characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character, and /, + , %, - , . , $. Before you print the bar codes,
you must enter all letters in uppercase with this Code 93 barcode Font. It is used primarily by Canada Post to encode supplementary delivery information.
- Easily integrate this barcode font into many applications written in Java, C#, C++, VB and others on multiple systems
- Generate Code 93 bar codes in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, and Oracle Reports within a few clicks
- Font tools, macros and plug-ins are supplied with the use of this product to format the data to be encoded in Code 93 barcode so that the data encoded can be scanned while applying this font
- Thermal printers support allows the printing of high quality Code 93 bar codes on low resolutions printers as well as high resolution printers
- Multiple fonts are combined into this package for easy integration with a variety of operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux. They are TrueType fonts, OpenType fonts, PostScript fonts, and PCL laser jet soft fonts
- High-density and security support with two check digits in each barcode symbol
- The .NET DLL, Java Class Library, .NET Windows Forms Control, ASP.NET Web Server Control, Java Applet and Servlet are provided in this package.
- Source code is supplied with the purchase of unlimited Developer License