- Creates the 2D Data matrix barcodes, including the newest version ECC200, from a single barcode font
- Can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit platforms such as Windows 7, Mac, Linux, Unix
- Support various applications such as Microsoft 2007 and 2010 Excel, Word, Access, Crystal Reports, VB, .NET, Java, ActiveX etc.
- TrueType, OpenType, PCL and Postscript fonts are supported
- Encodes characters up to 3,116 from the entire ASCII character set and its extensions
- Error correction codes (such as Reed-Solomon) support increases the symbol strength
- Compatible with the standards of ISO/IEC 16022:2006, ISO/IEC 15418:2009 and ISO/IEC 15434:2009
- Single and Multi-User Licenses with Royalty-free Developer Licenses are available.
Data matrix is a two-dimensional matrix barcode which has a much larger information capability than linear barcodes.
The encoded data can be text, numbers and even raw data. The symbol sizes are not fixed and may vary from 8��8 to 144��144 which determines how long
the data can be encoded in a data matrix symbol.
Normally, up to 2,335 alphanumeric characters can be stored into a data matrix symbol, however, many two-dimensional barcode readers may have difficulty decoding barcodes that store over 800 characters of data.
- Word and Excel Barcode Add-in support allows the generation of data matrix within a few second using this data matrix barcode font
- Support other 2D fonts and may generate different barcode types from a single font.
- Selectable Barcode size from 8��8 to 144��144.
- Selectable Rectangular Symbol Size from 8 x 18 to 16 x 48
- Support all ASCII character set with extensions
- Source Code are provided for various data matrix creators, such as C# .NET, C++, VB .NET, Java, MAC VBA and Crystal Reports
- Data Matrix barcode fonts contain TrueType, OpenType, PostScript, and PCL that are combined into a single ZIP file.