- Create and print MSI Plessey barcode with a single font
- Compatible with multiple operating systems like Windows XP, Windows 7, Macintosh, Linux and others
- Compatible with various applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, C# .NET, VB and Java.
- Easy to integrate this MSI barcode font into Microsoft Office documents and Adobe PDF document
- Easy integration this MSI barcode font with Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports
- Source code with the purchase of developer license are available
MSI Plessey barcode is also known as Modified Plessey and developed by the MSI Data Corporation, based on the original Plessey Code symbology.
It is a continuous non-self-checking symbology. Although the length of an MSI bar code can be of any length,
a given application usually implements a fixed-length code.
This barcode encodes the numbers 0..9 and two "guard" characters which represents the beginning and end of the barcode.
- Easy to integrate this barcode font into Microsoft Word and Excel barcode Add-in within a few clicks
- Font tools are provided with the use of the MSI barcode font to facilitate the integration with various programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports
- Royalty free font tools, macros and plug-ins are supplied to format the MSI Plessey barcodes so that the data can be scanned while applying the fonts.
- Human readable characters may be enabled and disabled in the MSI Plessey using this barcode font
- Flexible size support meets the different bar height requirements and also suits the readability of applications and decoder equipments
- Multiple fonts are supplied with the purchase of a developer license for this product. All versions of barcode fonts are combined into a single small ZIP file.
- The TrueType fonts, the OpenType fonts, the PostScript fonts, and the PCL fonts are include in this MSI Plessey barcode package which are compatible with Macintosh, all versions of Windows including Pocket PC