Intelligent Mail (OneCode) Fonts
- Easily generate and print USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode barcodes from a single font
- Supports 32 and 64 bit systems and applications such as Office 2010 and Windows 7
- Compatible with the current specification of USPS-B-3200E
- Samples of adding barcodes into Word, Excel, Access are available
- Can be utilized on multiple systems like Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Linux, UNIX and others
- Contains the TrueType font, PostScript font, OpenType font and PCL laser jet soft fonts in this barcode font package
- Supports the printing of extremely high quality USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode barcodes.
Intelligent Mail Barcode, also referred to as One Code Solution and 4-State Customer Barcode abbreviated 4CB, 4-CB or USPS4CB, is primarily used on mail in the United States.
The Intelligent Mail barcode, a height-modulated barcode, encodes up to 31 decimal digits of mail-piece data into 65 vertical bars.
- Font Tools are combined into this Barcode Font product to help you easily integrate the Intelligent Mail barcode font into many applications. The font tools automate the formats of the start digit, the stop digit, and the check characters to the barcode font
- Multiple versions of fonts are supplied in the product to support various implementations and printers.
- Planet and Postnet Barcode may be printed with this barcode font. Postnet and Planet is the predecessors of USPS Intelligent Mail barcodes, and this product supports the producing of the Planet and Postnet.
- TrueType fonts included in this package are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC.
- OpenType fonts combined into a single ZIP file are compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X and other systems.
- PostScript fonts and PCL laser jet soft fonts are also included in this package
- Source code of this barcode fonts are available for Java, C#, VB and many others
- Thermal printers support is provided to print high quality barcode on low resolution printers as well as on high resolution printers