- Create the PDF-417 barcode from a single font
- Supports both 32 and 64 bit systems such as Microsoft Office2007, 2010 and Windows XP, Windows 7
- TrueType, OpenType, PCL and Postscript fonts are supplied within a single ZIP file
- Windows DLL, Java Library and .NET DLL are provided in this package
- Compatible with the PDF417 specifications, Macro PDF417 as well as compact PDF417
- PDF417 Code printing functionality to Crystal Reports are provided
- Reed Solomon error correction are supported
- Compatible with the latest standard-ISO/IEC 15438
PDF417, invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991, is capable of encoding mass of data and text.
It is widely used in plenty of applications, primarily transport, identification cards as well as inventory management.
- Easy to add PDF417 Code printing functionality into the Java development environments (JDK 1.4.2 and above) with the Java library combined in this package
- Font encoders and graphic encoders are included in this package to automates the format of the data so that it can be scanned while the PDF 417 Barcode Font being applied
- Compatible with the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and greater versions
- TrueType fonts are included in this package as a single ZIP file that can be used on Macintosh OS X and diversified Windows versions.
- Scalable PCL fonts are provided in order to be used on PCL-compatible printers
- OpenType fonts are combined into this PDF 417 barcode font package. It is compatible with all versions of Windows and Macintosh OS X.
- Accurate printing support allows any point size being printed and read with the compatible scanners and printers.