- Easily create and print a PLANET barcode using a font
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit systems and applications
- Easy to integrate the font into Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports
- Different type font formats like TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laser jet soft fonts are provided
- Support the printing of high quality barcode even on low resolution printers
- Source code of the PLANET barcode font are available
PLANET barcode is used by the US Postal Office to track customer's piece of mail. This barcode symbol has 12 or 14 digits and is the inverse of the POSTNET codes. It consists of a longer starter bar and ends with a frame bar.
Between these two frame bars are the encoded address information followed by a check digit. Each code character is made up five bars, either long or short
- Various operating systems are supported including Macintosh, Windows XP, Window 7, Linux, UNIX and many others
- Integration with a variety of applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Java, C#, VB and others
- Encoding font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided with the use of this product to automatically format the digits that are encoded into the barcodes so that the data can be scannable.
- Postnet barcode font and intelligent barcode font are supplied within this barcode font package.
- Font tools are included in this PLANET barcode package to facilitate the integration with applications. The start, stop and check characters can be automatically formatted to the barcode font.
- Multiple font formats like TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laser jet soft fonts are provided in the PLANET barcode package to support the systems such as Windows, Macintosh, and others
- Samples are included in this package to facilitate you to integrate this PLANET barcode font into diversified systems and applications.
- Source code of Java, C#, C++, VB are provided for easy integration with various application development environments