- Easy to generate POSTNET barcode from a single barcode font
- Compatible with a variety of operating systems including Windows, Mac, Linux, and UNIX
- Samples of creating barcode in Word, Excel, Access are included
- Easy integration with Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports
- Royalty-free font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided to automatically format the font so that the data can be scannable while the POSTNET Barcode Font being applied
- Includes TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laser jet soft fonts
POSTNET - Postal Numeric Encoding Technique, is a barcode symbology that is used for assist in directing mail in the United States Postal Service.
It is a numeric-only barcode symbology and encodes data in the height of the bars.
- Font tools are combined into this barcode package to help you integrate this product with various applications. The font tools automate the formation of the start digit, the stop digits and the check characters to the barcode font.
- Different POSTNET barcode font formats are included in this package to support various implementations and printers
- Intelligent Mail Barcode Fonts support. Intelligent Mail Barcode is invented to encode larger information based on the POSTNET and Planet. So the Intelligent Mail Barcode Fonts are included in our POSTNET Barcode Fonts Package
- Accurate high quality POSTNET barcodes may be printed on low resolution printers as well as high resolution printers
- Multiple barcode fonts are included in this package such as TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laser jet soft fonts that are compatible with various systems and applications
- Create POSTNET barcodes with this barcode font in Word and Excel barcode Add-in with a few clicks
- Source code are available for Java, C#, C++, and VB with the purchase of the unlimited Developer License