- Easily generate and print the RM4SCC barcode as a font
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems and applications
- Easy to integrate this RM4SCC barcode fonts into Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF documents
- Compatible with Crystal Reports and Oracle Reports
- Includes the TrueType font, the OpenType font, the PostScript font, and the PCL fonts
- Royalty-free source code are available with the purchase of the developer license
RM4SCC, also called Royal Mail 4-State, is used by used with Royal Mail's Cleanmail system. This barcode enables the mail sorting automatically and is used to print the postcode and Delivery Point Suffix (DPS) on letters that can be read by a machine at high speed in the United Kingdom.
- TrueType, OpenType, PostScript, and PCL fonts are combined into the RM4SCC barcode font package to support Windows, Macintosh, Unix and other operating systems
- Compatible with various applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, C# .NET, VB and Java.
- Royalty-free font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided to automatically format the data that are encoded into this barcode so that they can be scannable while the Postnet Barcode Font being applied
- Samples for integration with Word, Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, and Oracle Reports are included in this product
- Support the printing of extremely high quality RM4SCC Royal Mail 4-State barcodes on low resolution printers as well as on high resolution printers
- Flexible size support meet the different heights requirements
- Source code of this RM4SCC Royal Mail 4-State barcode fonts are provided for application development environments like Java, C#, VB, C++ and others