- Support printing UPC-A in Microsoft documents such as Word, Excel, Access
- Compatible with Crystal Reports 9 and greater versions
- Support applications developed in VB, .NET, and Java
- Flexible barcode font heights are supported
- Includes Barcode Font Tool, macros and plug-ins
- Create barcode directly from the latest UPC-A ISO/IEC Standards
- Support operating system like Microsoft Windows, Pocket PC, Unix, Linux, and Macintosh
- TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts are available
- Royalty-free with the purchase of unlimited Developer License
UPC-A Barcode Font is an easy operating font product with free to use font tool for integrating with various applications.
UPC-A is the most common and well-known symbology and widely used with consumer products in the United States.
It encodes 11 digits of numeric (0 through 9) message data plus a trailing check digit, for a total of 12 digits of bar code data.
- Compatible with 32-bit platforms as well as 64-bit like Windows Series, Mac, Linux, and Unix
- Easy integration into applications such as Crystal Reports, VB, .NET, Java, ActiveX and many others.
- Support printing UPC-A barcode in Microsoft documents like Word, Excel, Access
- High quality UPC A barcode may be printed on high resolution printers as well as on low resolution ones
- Free Font tool are supplied with the barcode font for automatically formatting the characters to the barcode font
- VB, C#, C++ and Java source code are available with the purchase of a unlimited Developer License.
- Compatible with the ISO/IEC 2000 specifications - ISO 15420:2000
- Human-readable character support allows the digits encoded in this UPC-A barcode being displayed or not
- Diversified fonts are supplied in this barcode package including TrueType fonts, OpenType fonts, PostScript and PCL laser jet soft fonts combined into a single ZIP file